Dark Matter 10/21 Art Bell Interviews Roger Leir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lost respect for George and Tom over this BS. I only listen to Dark Matter and Ground Zero now. Clyde Lewis always speaks respectfully of Art. Both shows air at the same time Ground Zero offers free pod cast the next morning. If we could get Clyde for Friday Saturday and Sunday that would be Awesome. Really give coast a thump in there ratings!

Last edited:
I have lost respect for George and Tom over this BS. I only listen to Dark Matter and Ground Zero now. Clyde Lewis always speaks respectfully of Art. Both shows air at the same time Ground Zero offers free pod cast the next morning. If we could get Clyde for Friday Saturday and Sunday that would be Awesome. Really give coast a thump in there ratings!
I've listened to Clyde a few times. He can be good, but I heard him go off on a caller once (who didn't deserve it) and I lost a little respect for him. My dream host for the weekend would be George Knapp. He's only on Coast once a month, and frankly, he might consider leaving that sinking ship. If he did one weekend day, either Saturday or Sunday (or both) he could leave Coast once and for all.

Yea Clyde can pop his cork from time to time. He went through his second or third cancer treatment recently and went back to work earlier than he should have.

George Knapp is an awesome host love his work on paranormal and political conspiracy. His work with Bob Lazar and the Kennedy assassinations are legendary.

Sounds like an awesome idea.... all three of them doing one show together.... mind you... maybe too many cooks in the kitchen. I'd love for George Knapp to take the 3 days that Art is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.