Dark Matter 10/2 - Art Bell interviews Dr. Albert Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know the answer to both questions !!!!!

Roy , have you ever had an out of body experience ?

Roy , have you ever had an out of body experience ?
Sorry, I missed your question Imodog! I Sometimes I think I have OBEs but I don't remember it very well. I've had what I think is the slamming back into my body, and also the body vibrating thing the guest was talking about. I wake up thinking I may have been "gone" for a while, but I cannot remember any details. I hope I can concentrate on it and get better at it.

Sorry, I missed your question Imodog! I Sometimes I think I have OBEs but I don't remember it very well. I've had what I think is the slamming back into my body, and also the body vibrating thing the guest was talking about. I wake up thinking I may have been "gone" for a while, but I cannot remember any details. I hope I can concentrate on it and get better at it.
best OBEs are the ones where you are taken to a specific place and the information presented , visual/aural so that you may gain whatever knowledge you are being shown to help/understand yourself or a situation or even an idea that you develop /design and sell. I do hope you get to go on a "journey" , 10 yrs later you will still recall every minute detail of your experience . downside to all of this , you can only tell those who you trust ....and you may not wish to do so because of the implications "he's gone plumb crazy" or "are you smoking something exotic "

downside to all of this , you can only tell those who you trust ....and you may not wish to do so because of the implications "he's gone plumb crazy" or "are you smoking something exotic "
Yeah, it would be hard to tell people, that's for sure. I still hope to have a good OBE though.

WOW...I LOVE this guy! I had never heard of him before, but am an instant fan. I have to check out his book.

Reactions: Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.