Reaction score
Dark Matter 10/16 – Art Bell Interviews Tobias McGriff

tobias2.jpg

10-16-2013: Discussing Paranormal Tours

Websites:

Blue Orb Tours.com

SavannahShadows.com

Bio:

Tobias studied history at Oxford University and a historian of all things strange. A former engineer, Tobias began full time research in 2010 and shares his projects and stories through film, writing, pod-casting and conducting paranormal themed tours in Savannah, Georgia.

Tobias has been featured on SYFY’s Haunted Highway, is the author of the regional best seller “Savannah Shadows”, Founder of Blue Orb Ghost Tours and creator of the hit podcast Supernatural Science. In 2013 he started Blue Orb Cinema and is currently filming “Lights Over Leary” which chronicles the rash of UFO encounters in Southwest Georgia in the 1970′s, including President Jimmy Carters sighting. The film includes an exclusive, first time interview with fellow eyewitness Fred Hart.

Outside of Blue Orb projects, Tobias is a Producer for the upcoming full theatrical release film “701″ (2014) that is based on the unsolved cases from Project Blue Book and features the writing of Tracy Torme (Star Trek, Contact) and directorial talent of fellow researcher James Fox. (Out of the Blue, I Know What I Saw).

************************************************************************************

James Fox

biopic_james_fox.jpg

10-16-2013: Discussing UFO research and film making

Bio:

James was born in England and raised in New York and California. He began his journalism career early in life as an assistant to father/writer Charles Fox, a quadriplegic with Multiple Sclerosis. Together they traveled on many magazine assignments from Rolling Stone, Car & Driver to Sports Illustrated. James finished and sold his first documentary to Discovery by the time he was 28. He has since completed 5 films for the likes of Sci-Fi and History Channel and has made frequent appearances on the Larry King Show, Night Line, Dateline, Anderson Cooper and others. His latest film on UFOs, I Know What I Saw, is being distributed by A&E and Content Films International.

Last edited:
Evening, all!

I see that there are now 2 guests on tonight.

evening everyone , have been on a road trip past few days and enjoyed listening to Art on Sirius xm, damn ...tried to phone in last night but could not get through , anyone else noticed that he said h

o. LOLops ! he said humans were aboard the craft but not abductees ! off topic I know , its irritating me

evening everyone , have been on a road trip past few days and enjoyed listening to Art on Sirius xm, damn ...tried to phone in last night but could not get through , anyone else noticed that he said h
I missed it, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.