Dark Matter 10/14-Art Bell interviews Loyd Auerbach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm here... listening to the show. I'm an hour behind though. Just heard Art threatening to leave the U.S. again. Boy, I SURE hope XM sets him up over there!
Yeah, he's really not happy with the politics right now!

It would REALLY suck to lose him so soon after getting him back. :(

I know, I thought the same thing when he said he'd move if we go into default.
Well, fingers crossed that if he does go back there, that XM will set him up there to still do the show!

There are 17 robots on here right now.... what does that mean? And why would there be robots here?

There are 17 robots on here right now.... what does that mean? And why would there be robots here?

Robots or "bots" are just automated programs scouring the interwebz, like Google or Yahoo. This is common on almost all websites, though there are methods to block them.

Reactions: Zoxo
Hello, I was a listener for free on youtube, however the kind gentleman uploading the shows was censored and his shows removed. I went to Art Bell's website and signed up for SiriusXM Radio trial to hear the show, however with my work hours I'm sleeping when he is live. I couldn't find the on demand section for Dark Matter, so I opened a support chat in which I was told there wasn't on demand available for Dark Matter. I could've swore I heard Art say you can listen anytime. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Also, I've been experiencing the 11:11 phenomena for 6 years. If you've never heard of it, I invite you to look it up. I find it very rewarding and feel guided here to this web forum, since the person above me last responded 11:11pm last night!

Open minded now for 2 years, appreciate what Art brings to the table. You all take care!

crash

Reactions: Naked Apple
Hello, I was a listener for free on youtube, however the kind gentleman uploading the shows was censored and his shows removed. I went to Art Bell's website and signed up for SiriusXM Radio trial to hear the show, however with my work hours I'm sleeping when he is live. I couldn't find the on demand section for Dark Matter, so I opened a support chat in which I was told there wasn't on demand available for Dark Matter. I could've swore I heard Art say you can listen anytime. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Also, I've been experiencing the 11:11 phenomena for 6 years. If you've never heard of it, I invite you to look it up. I find it very rewarding and feel guided here to this web forum, since the person above me last responded 11:11pm last night!

Open minded now for 2 years, appreciate what Art brings to the table. You all take care!

crash
I listen to the "on demand" for Dark Matter all of the time. It IS definitely available. I am fairly new to XM radio, however, and only know hot to access it on my iphone. I would assume that if the recorded shows are available on my phone, that they must be available online as well.

I'm not familiar with 11:11 phenomena yet.... but I will read about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.