Dan Aykroyd's UFO sighting

It's in the printed Sun article at the end. You have to scroll down to see it.
Ok thanks, I just went back and relistened to the Fox news interview and it left off with him discussing his new show about drinks from history.

Ok I see it was written in the article, I was looking for a comment from Dan on the Mall sighting. They were just linking the two incidents.

I guess I'm just an "alien conspiracy theorist"

Reactions: Lynne
I tend to take a different view of these beings. I don't think we come into their consideration much. They have been using this planet for their own purposes probably before our written history. From the petroglyphs with pics of alien type beings and what look like spaceships, I think they were here long before us. If they wanted to make themselves known, it would have made more sense to do it before the industrial age where if chaos ensued it wouldn't be so catastrophic. I think they have their own purposes here and that is concerning, because we may not figure in and if we get in the way too much that could be an issue with them. Since we don't have any present means to defend against such technology it is scary. There may be a lot of different beings too, all with their own plans for being here, which muddies the research more. If we add in interdimensional, we go right down the literal rabbit hole.
you bring up a great point. i believe most of them have been here before us. I had dated a guy who thought God and Jesus were aliens. I thought that could be plausible. Like you said there are such a huge pile of evidence in caves etc. I was watching American Unearthed I think? This guy goes around and actually uses scientist from top fields to show that our history isnt what we think it is and he actually does include aliens because of the cave carvings.

There is less ridicule with the over-saturation of UFO/UAP stuff in the media. People that wouldn't come forward before, now feel they can talk about it. I do believe the over-saturation is deliberate though. There are many reasons for why it is, but any explanation is speculation until the real motive(s) are shown.
I do get worried myself but in all honesty what could we do about it, really. People get freaked out talking about if an asteroid hit the earth. I guess what im trying to say is there are aliens. its a fact , but what can we do worrying about what will be? What will be will be but I do hope they come for peace and not to harvest us or worse. i know im thinking extremes here but its my real fear i get sometimes

Reactions: Selectric and Lynne
I do get worried myself but in all honesty what could we do about it, really. People get freaked out talking about if an asteroid hit the earth. I guess what im trying to say is there are aliens. its a fact , but what can we do worrying about what will be? What will be will be but I do hope they come for peace and not to harvest us or worse. i know im thinking extremes here but its my real fear i get sometimes
I think if they really wanted to get rid of us there wouldn't be much of a fight. So far, they haven't bothered us so let's hope it continues. If they are farming us for DNA or food or scientific research, they are culling so few that it hasn't been noticed by the mass populas yet. I recommend not wearing red in the woods and don't go hiking alone. I am only half kidding.

Reactions: jellyforspongebob