Cyclists Encounter Ghosts

I have encountered a few strange sights while riding my bike. Dog owners wear pajamas, night gowns, etc in the early mornings while walking their pet.

It does look like a person to me but what a strange place to be at night, but it is possible it is a real person. She does look kind of tall even with the bicyclist leaning to the right. I followed the link to TikTok and looked at a bigger close up of the pic. They show a side by side of the pic and a close up. They look slightly different to me. in the more distant view, it appears to have a hat on or possibly a white area on the top of the head, which the close up does not have. Maybe this was removed with a filter or something clean-up process, I don't know much about that technique. I couldn't help but wonder why they were cycling at night in such a wooded area, looks scary and dangerous. Was this a set up possibly. It is sad that we can't believe much as evidence anymore.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: Ragnar0711 and Debi
I have encountered a few strange sights while riding my bike. Dog owners wear pajamas, night gowns, etc in the early mornings while walking their pet.
Sometimes the dogs don't wanna wait!
It does look like a person to me but what a strange place to be at night, but it is possible it is a real person. She does look kind of tall even with the bicyclist leaning to the right. I followed the link to TikTok and looked at a bigger close up of the pic. They show a side by side of the pic and a close up. They look slightly different to me. in the more distant view, it appears to have a hat on or possibly a white area on the top of the head, which the close up does not have. Maybe this was removed with a filter or something clean-up process, I don't know much about that technique. I couldn't help but wonder why they were cycling at night in such a wooded area, looks scary and dangerous. Was this a set up possibly. It is sad that we can't believe much as evidence anymore.
All evidence takes some heavy discernment in this day and age of hoax available tools. It's a shame that people do these things for "hits" and money.