Crucifixion evidence found?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

The scientific proof of Crucifixion of Jesus is now a lot stronger. Crucifixion remains one of the strangest ways of execution, and historically notorious thanks to the fact that there has not been any physical evidence of it found following the death of Jesus. in fact the only description of it has in fact been that found in art and literature, so were was physical evidence? Been that found in art and literature, so were was physical evidence? READ MORE: A Stone Box Found Outside Of Jerusalem With A Troubling Inscription On It – Disclose.tv

Reactions: Paintman
This only proves that crucifixtion did occur not that the body in the box was Jesus.
Exactly. Nothing new with this. I believe the pictured bone is a calcaneous (heel bone) and has nothing to do with the wrists, as described by the doctor.......If one doesn't have faith, take a look at the Shroud of Turin....I have no doubt that it is authentic.......It could be no other than Jesus, as detailed in the Bible.....I'm a skeptic, but not of this.

Exactly. Nothing new with this. I believe the pictured bone is a calcaneous (heel bone) and has nothing to do with the wrists, as described by the doctor.......If one doesn't have faith, take a look at the Shroud of Turin....I have no doubt that it is authentic.......It could be no other than Jesus, as detailed in the Bible.....I'm a skeptic, but not of this.
Me too I totally believe the shroud is real !