Crop Circles...anyone else seeing a pattern?

Indigo

Resident Heyoka
Reaction score
Perhaps I am seeing something out of nothing, but I'm noticing that each region where crop circles are found has a unique theme that is repeating itself over & over. I was examining UK crop circles for this month and notice they all feature a rosette or compass in the center - a 'message' of navigation, direction?

I notice the German crop circles all feature a rose/flower pattern.

I notice the Czech circles look like interconnected roots type designs, almost like a tree of life.

Of course there are out liers but this is what I'm picking up. Is it duality and a signature of a great hoaxer? Or is it a message trying to be conveyed?

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
We had a crop circle event happen in the town 8 miles s.w. of our town last year or the year before. Funny thing, we don't hear about them here in Iowa so it was BIG news that morning, but by noon nothing else was ever said. It all went VERY QUIET suddenly. ???

Good analysts Indigo. It seems there must be a purpose to them. Finding the meaning is the question. They are fastenating!

Last edited:
Perhaps I am seeing something out of nothing, but I'm noticing that each region where crop circles are found has a unique theme that is repeating itself over & over. I was examining UK crop circles for this month and notice they all feature a rosette or compass in the center - a 'message' of navigation, direction?

I notice the German crop circles all feature a rose/flower pattern.

I notice the Czech circles look like interconnected roots type designs, almost like a tree of life.

Of course, there are out liers but this is what I'm picking up. Is it duality and a signature of a great hoaxer? Or is it a message trying to be conveyed?
with your permission, I will send you a video from the dark web on crop circles. Someone I follow on youtube uploaded it, It was a group effort to figure out a mathematical puzzle. The reason I ask permission is the guy uses the Eff word a lot and I cannot post it in public.

Reactions: Benway and Lynne
with your permission, I will send you a video from the dark web on crop circles. Someone I follow on youtube uploaded it, It was a group effort to figure out a mathematical puzzle. The reason I ask permission is the guy uses the Eff word a lot and I cannot post it in public.
Could you PM me the link too? We had a lot of crop circles near me in the 90s and a friend hung out with an investigator who was interested in that sort of angle.

The problem with trying to understand crop circles is that there are two kinds. Paranormal and art. In the 90s when my friend was involved with researching them they noted that there were some where the stalks were just flattened down and ruined, but the local ones (and others) were different, with the stalks folded down (but not broken or damaged) and woven together in a way that no human could manage. I look at those images and think that most are art. Most of the artists are unaware that there even are real crop circles and that they are obscuring something potentially important and reports never report the ground level detail, making it impossible to tell reality from graffiti. If there's a message, it's been scribbled over.

Reactions: 7Critter
Could you PM me the link too? We had a lot of crop circles near me in the 90s and a friend hung out with an investigator who was interested in that sort of angle.
sent

crop circles is that there are two kinds.
there were some where the stalks were just flattened down and ruined, but the local ones (and others) were different, with the stalks folded down (but not broken or damaged) and woven together in a way that no human could manage.
Cool; didn't know that.

Reactions: Lynne