Counting sheep.....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HOW DO YOU GET TO SLEEP AT NIGHT? DO YOU COUNT SHEEP? LISTEN TO RADIO? TOSS AND TURN? USE A FAN FOR WHITE NOISE? WHAT KNOCKS YOU OUT?

upload_2017-8-6_20-22-11.jpeg

I always have to sleep with the radio on. I usually fall asleep pretty fast. HOWEVER, on those rare occasions where I am having trouble getting to sleep, I turn on...now, don't get mad:eek:, Spaced Out Radio. It knocks me out within 8 minutes every time, LOL :confused:

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I always have to sleep with the radio on. I usually fall asleep pretty fast. HOWEVER, on those rare occasions where I am having trouble getting to sleep, I turn on...now, don't get mad:eek:, Spaced Out Radio. It knocks me out within 8 minutes every time, LOL :confused:
LOL Hey, if it works, it works! I use C2C. If it's George, I'm out right after the news part. I have to have a radio on...gee, go figure, considering what I do here...lol

Sleep with me podcast, or stare at a screen til I pass out

Reactions: Debi
Sleepy Time tea. God bless Sleepy Time tea.:) It calms the body and quiets the mind.:D A fan, train or rain in the background is great, but Shadow purring is the best !

Reactions: Lynne and Debi