Coke or Pepsi

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Chose one and tell me why. No substitutes...two choices only here.

Reactions: Paintman
Coke. The better half prefers the taste. I rarely drink soft drinks, but when I do, it's ginger ale or Coke if that's what available in the house.

Coke i have not had pepsi in over 10 years it messes my stomach up bad.

All i drink is coke as a matter of fact all others fail

I painted at Pepsi for 4 years. And the plant manager moved away, and the new guy brought in his own contractors.:( But wow, did I drink a ton of Pepsi products.:)

Reactions: Debi
Coke , it has a better taste.

Is it me or has Pepsi changed over the years? It used to be really fizzy and had a strong taste. Now it's just too sweet.

Coke , it has a better taste.

Is it me or has Pepsi changed over the years? It used to be really fizzy and had a strong taste. Now it's just too sweet.
I agree. I used to be a Pepsi drinker for years, then bam...they changed the formula. It IS too sweet now!

Reactions: Lynne
I agree. I used to be a Pepsi drinker for years, then bam...they changed the formula. It IS too sweet now!
I knew I wasn't crazy. My tastebuds are very week. I can't taste most things if my eyes are closed so I wasn't sure if it wasn't just me.

I knew I wasn't crazy. My tastebuds are very week. I can't taste most things if my eyes are closed so I wasn't sure if it wasn't just me.
Nope. And now the diet Pepsi is using Splenda, which is better than the aspertame, BUT, they have used too much and it kinda foams in the mouth. Had one while up at the hospital....yuck.

Armand This is for you.

upload_2017-6-11_12-47-54.jpeg