Status
Not open for further replies.

Naked Apple

Anam Cara
Reaction score
Time Travel/ Death Valley
Mon 11-25
Host: George Noory
First Half: Professor of theoretical physics Ronald Mallett will give an update on the Higgs Boson, the so-called 'God particle,' and share the latest developments in his work on time travel.

2nd Half: Clairvoyant, and earth mysteries investigator Betsey Lewis will discuss her work researching bizarre tales of Death Valley including underground cities and tunnels, skeletons of giants, and UFO sightings.

Website(s):
Book(s):

Reactions: Shadow
Isn't Mallett the guy who wants to build a time machine so he can travel back in time to save his father? Interesting man. I may have to suffer Georgie for this one too.

I think time travel is interesting if you visit something that does not relate to you and you are tied by the bonds of time-restriction physics of not being able to change anything. But I would take having the change to "freeze" time and walk the earth and go to places not ever have a chance and to then "unfreeze" time when I want. So basically time does not stop for me...but for everyone else.

I would like to time travel to take care of a lifetime of unresolved issues.

Naked Apple, I was serious. Why is this funny to you?

Naked Apple, I was serious. Why is this funny to you?
Because it reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes coffee mug that I saw once that said, "I was put on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind, that I will never die." And that's how I often feel.

Because it reminds me of a Calvin and Hobbes coffee mug that I saw once that said, "I was put on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind, that I will never die." And that's how I often feel.
OMG...I owned that coffee mug and had the poster. Loved it.

OMG...I owned that coffee mug and had the poster. Loved it.
Too funny! I've always loved that mug. I think I'll see if I could find it and buy one. Right after I get my Dr. Who projection alarm clock!

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.