Coast to Coast AM November 17 - Dyatlov Pass Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! Sounds spooky. I remember reading about this years ago and being interested in hearing more about it. I'm glad George Knapp is the one doing the interviewing.

Reactions: Ab_Original
Wow! A new layout!!!! and new threads!!!!! wholly smokes! Looks line an interesting show tonight.... and a GREAT host!

Reactions: Ab_Original
Host: George Knapp
Guests: Keith McCloskey

Tonight on Coast to Coast AM with George Knapp, our host covers a topic that he's been wanting to cover for a couple of years but could never secure a guest who could talk about it (not in English, anyway.)
The story about what happened on the "Mountain of the Dead" in a place known as Dyatlov Pass is flat out freaky...and, as it turned out, deadly A new book and a new movie have refocused attention on this mystery, which is reminiscent of the strange disappearances investigated by Dave Paulides.

Author and investigative researcher Keith McCloskey joins George Knapp for a discussion about what happened to the nine young people who lost their lives in the mysterious "Dyatlov Pass Incident," which took place in Siberia in 1959. The autopsies claimed the victims' violent injuries were caused by "an unknown compelling force."

Website(s):
Book(s):
Related Book:
Are you going to open a chat thread for this show DarkMatter?

Listened to the show , whatever happened to the students must have been terrifying , to hear the story of the mine worker about the beam of light and how he just wanted to run from it through fear for his life , fight or flight ......in a mili second your whole being screams at you RUN ...RUN ! :eek: One funny moment when he talked about perestroika and glasnost period , information was available for a short period of time and a letter was written asking for info , received the info with a curt reply from KGB....DON'T ASK AGAIN ! hi ho ...hi ho... it's off to the Gulag we go....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.