Clyde talks demons tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debi, this is the type of show that makes me nervous. What if the demons are broadcasting? Didn't Art used to say that when he had certain types of paranormal shows on, some of his listeners would call in and say they were experiencing paranormal activity in their homes? It sounds interesting, but are there dangers of listening?

Debi, this is the type of show that makes me nervous. What if the demons are broadcasting? Didn't Art used to say that when he had certain types of paranormal shows on, some of his listeners would call in and say they were experiencing paranormal activity in their homes? It sounds interesting, but are there dangers of listening?
Talking TO someone who is possessed is different from talking about the subject. In this case, this woman simply talks about what happened to her family. The demon left the family in 1991 shortly after the demon's host died. He did not play back any recordings of the demon, etc. And that's when it gets dicey. In the case of Art and, now, DM, they both took a chance on talking TO someone who had been possessed and played back recordings of it, or, in DM's case, someone who was still possessed. I believe that contact with someone still possessed or listening to recordings of a demon are dangerous. In the case last night, it was not a portal situation.

However, if you feel uncomfortable with the subject at all, I would recommend you not listen, simply because of your own fears on the topic. Always do what you feel comfortable with, Nekki.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Status
Not open for further replies.