Clyde raises some interesting questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project Blue Beam:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam

Project Blue Beam
is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

The allegations were presented in 1994 by Quebecois journalist and conspiracy theorist Serge Monast, and later published in his book Project Blue Beam (NASA). Proponents of the theory allege that Monast and another unnamed journalist, who both died of heart attacks in 1996, were in fact assassinated, and that the Canadian government kidnapped Monast's daughter in an effort to dissuade him from investigating Project Blue Beam.[1][2]

The project was apparently supposed to be implemented in 1983,[1] but it didn't happen. It was then set for implementation in 1995 and then 1996.[3] Monast thought Project Blue Beam would be brought to fruition by the year 2000,[4] really, definitely, for sure.

Reactions: Speedbird
What is the name of the conspiracy where TPTB use a hologram to stage an "alien invasion"?

Is it " bluebeam "
I think so. Clyde talks about it off and on. Wouldn't be surprised if it pops up again tonight. But first they need a war so we can be "saved."

Don't forget, we have a blood moon coming, Dog...plus a grand cross alignment. The timing makes me shiver.

Reactions: Speedbird
Don't forget, we have a blood moon coming, Dog...plus a grand cross alignment. The timing makes me shiver.

Last week or so , I have been spiritually attacked , its getting quite intense ! Something is happening for sure ! As for being attacked ....lets just say that I am winning ;)

Last edited:
That tapestry is of the Grand Cross Alignment , I missed it !!! 7 and the 6 joined equals 13 deg , astronomical signs cancer (Jupiter) ,libra (mars) , aries (uranaus) , could the last sign be Capricorn (pluto) , all at 13 deg , the Grand Cross Alignment !

Earth , Air , Fire , Water !

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.