Cleveland, OH (Triangle UFO thread)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Date of sighting: August 19, 2016
Location of sighting: Cleveland, Ohio, USA

A long UFO hovered over the area of Cleveland on Aug 19, going pretty much unnoticed, except for the watchful eye of Orlando Bosca who watches the live cams for anomalies. This long cigar shaped UFO has two glowing orbs on its upper right and left side as it hovers over Cleveland's tallest buildings. Perhaps it is marvelling at the cities massive buildings.
Scott C. Waring
www.ufosightingsdaily.com

space%2Bstation%252C%2Bmissle%252C%2Bmilitary%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2BClinton%252C%2Bobama%252C%2Blazar%252C%2Bbob%252C%2BCIA%252C%2Bfrance%252C%2Borb%252C%2Busaf%252C%2Bdisclosure%252C%2Bpluto%252Clake%252C%2Briver%252C%2Bsky%252C%2Bhunter%252C%2Bproject%2BAurora%252C%2B4.png

Wow, I'm in the Cleveland area. That's really interesting, it's high in the atmosphere and appears large. I believe it's something.

Reactions: JoMama and 7Critter
Have you ever had a sighting of one, LS? I'm also a midwest girl. South of Indy here!
I have, it looked a lot different. About two years ago, my Dad and I were having a campfire in our back yard and we noticed odd lights. They were a red orange and moved similar to carnival lights, but much slower. One would disappear and a new one would appear. The lights as a whole, moved across the sky slowly. I have looked it up and found something called The Lake Erie Lights. They were in the opposite direction of the lake, so I ruled it out. And another time, when I was younger, I saw this light, lt looked like white star and moved like a shaky video. It moved up while doing this. This was also before drones. What about you?

I have, it looked a lot different. About two years ago, my Dad and I were having a campfire in our back yard and we noticed odd lights. They were a red orange and moved similar to carnival lights, but much slower. One would disappear and a new one would appear. The lights as a whole, moved across the sky slowly. I have looked it up and found something called The Lake Erie Lights. They were in the opposite direction of the lake, so I ruled it out. And another time, when I was younger, I saw this light, lt looked like white star and moved like a shaky video. It moved up while doing this. This was also before drones. What about you?
Oh yes. I've told my story many times here of the Triangle UFO over my house. This was an up close look at a really strange thing that shouldn't have been there. I'll try to dig out my story from here and post for you.

More and more of those lights are being seen, especially of the different colored spheres.

OK...here is the original post from back in 2013.

November 1999...over my house! Really, really large triangle with 3 lights underneath..It was just above tree top level (well, I do have some really tall trees) and it was larger than a football field. I swear to you all, the thing defied physics. It should not have been able to move so slowly. Absolutely no sound, but it felt like my body had an inner "thrum" or vibration. Metal taste like pennies. Watched it for well over 15 minutes before it slowly took off over the corn field and headed NW. I felt so much fear from this thing that I was actually frozen in place. I was afraid to move, afraid "it" might notice me. When it took off, it lit up the sky like 3 suns. Someone to the NW also saw it and called police and another neighbor also saw it. After checking my clock, I seem to have lost a little time, as it felt like 15 minutes but was actually longer. I actually wrote to Art Bell and he wrote back, telling me to report it, which I did., to Mufon. Two months later, my son saw the same type of craft as he was driving home. He stopped the car, got out for a minute, then decided getting back in the car was a wiser decision. I had always hoped to see a "Ufo", now I hope I never do again. It felt downright creepy evil. Once again, I live near a National Guard base and I'm used to seeing the different planes coming and going, plus the airspace over my house is considered military airspace only. So, I've always wondered if there was a connection. Both sightings occurred about 11:30PM.

Reactions: 7Critter
OK...here is the original post from back in 2013.

November 1999...over my house! Really, really large triangle with 3 lights underneath..It was just above tree top level (well, I do have some really tall trees) and it was larger than a football field. I swear to you all, the thing defied physics. It should not have been able to move so slowly. Absolutely no sound, but it felt like my body had an inner "thrum" or vibration. Metal taste like pennies. Watched it for well over 15 minutes before it slowly took off over the corn field and headed NW. I felt so much fear from this thing that I was actually frozen in place. I was afraid to move, afraid "it" might notice me. When it took off, it lit up the sky like 3 suns. Someone to the NW also saw it and called police and another neighbor also saw it. After checking my clock, I seem to have lost a little time, as it felt like 15 minutes but was actually longer. I actually wrote to Art Bell and he wrote back, telling me to report it, which I did., to Mufon. Two months later, my son saw the same type of craft as he was driving home. He stopped the car, got out for a minute, then decided getting back in the car was a wiser decision. I had always hoped to see a "Ufo", now I hope I never do again. It felt downright creepy evil. Once again, I live near a National Guard base and I'm used to seeing the different planes coming and going, plus the airspace over my house is considered military airspace only. So, I've always wondered if there was a connection. Both sightings occurred about 11:30PM.
Wow, that's really amazing but horrifying at the same time. The lost time is really terrifying as well.

Reactions: Debi
Wow, that's really amazing but horrifying at the same time. The lost time is really terrifying as well.
It wasn't that long, but it was enough to be noticable. I think the drive on these things messes with the brain. It may be electromagnetic or something that can scramble the brain cells. Left me feeling kind of "weird" for a few days...well, at least weirder than my norm..lol

It wasn't that long, but it was enough to be noticable. I think the drive on these things messes with the brain. It may be electromagnetic or something that can scramble the brain cells. Left me feeling kind of "weird" for a few days...well, at least weirder than my norm..lol
I think it could be the engine or the energy source as well. Anyways, nice talking to you, so to end this so abruptly, but I need to get up early tomorrow. Goodnight.

Reactions: 7Critter