Christo

Kinda on topic, I keep hearing this one on the radio over & over when the topic is exorcism. "I call on the protection of The Blood of The Lamb." That's pretty heavy duty. It protects those involved in the Exorcism, the person undergoing the ritual, and upsets the demon.
More than upset :)

I'll take note of that

Reactions: Paintman
I find it funny and ironic it took 13 hours for someone to notice this post XD
Yeah, I have a few news posts from last night with only one commented on. It's nice to know if they're being read, and even better if someone comments. I know Debi and Lynne read every post, they just don't have time to comment on each and every one.

Yeah, I have a few news posts from last night with only one commented on. It's nice to know if they're being read, and even better if someone comments. I know Debi and Lynne read every post, they just don't have time to comment on each and every one.
I honestly read every single post on here. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
Man, I've been rained out all week. These posts and topics are keeping me from cabin fever !

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
Kinda on topic, I keep hearing this one on the radio over & over when the topic is exorcism. "I call on the protection of The Blood of The Lamb." That's pretty heavy duty. It protects those involved in the Exorcism, the person undergoing the ritual, and upsets the demon.
Well said Paint.

Yeah, I think it's like following a TV series. If you don't check in regularly, you wonder what's going on with all the "characters" as it were! And miss everyone!
I know I feel like I'm missing out if I miss one. I do try to keep up but it's hard to catch Debi. She stays ahead of me

Reactions: Seahunter
I wasn't offended. I just thought it was ironic lol

Reactions: Seahunter