Christmas Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link....yeah, she's on the bed at night but hogging the blankets in the colder weather. It's either jammies for her or I'm gonna have to wear a parka to bed. She's an English Bulldog, so small waists are out and chubby size is in!
:D

Whippets are like having hot-water bottles. They generate a lot of heat, and are excellent bed-warmers. The Siberian Husky is the original "three dog night" breed, but I think Whippets are a close second! :p

The pics with Santa that people have of their pets amaze me, because if we handed ours over to Santa the reaction would be "if you touch me, I'm screaming!". My wife's sister has a French Bulldog/Pug mix, and he's all over Santa, striking pose after pose, totally enjoying himself. Our mini Rat Terrier did sit for a pic once, but he wasn't happy about it, but none of the Dachshunds want anything to do with it.

Anyway, nice pics! I've never had a Whippet... are yours older, or is the face coloring normal in that breed? Our oldest Dachshund is 11, and her face started turning white when she was 5 or so.

The pics with Santa that people have of their pets amaze me, because if we handed ours over to Santa the reaction would be "if you touch me, I'm screaming!". My wife's sister has a French Bulldog/Pug mix, and he's all over Santa, striking pose after pose, totally enjoying himself. Our mini Rat Terrier did sit for a pic once, but he wasn't happy about it, but none of the Dachshunds want anything to do with it.

Anyway, nice pics! I've never had a Whippet... are yours older, or is the face coloring normal in that breed? Our oldest Dachshund is 11, and her face started turning white when she was 5 or so.
Yes, they were older there - I think those pics were when the black one (Sophie) was 11 and the blue one (Carmen) was nine. They both grayed early too. They weren't real excited to sit still for the photos either, but they did very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.