Christmas Anxiety

I used to get anxiety at Christmas when the kids were little and I had little money for gifts. They knew we were poor and they were nice kids so just asked for small presents. We used to make it fun though on a budget. I miss those simple times.
Oz you hit the nail on the head, the anxiety all comes down to money and lack thereof. Everyone wants their kids to have the best Christmas every year. Since we retired, we have cut the list down to about 5 people and then a few small friend gifts. So, the worry level is a lot lower these days. I still feel the pressure though.

409726333_736907485135560_1287281409814572279_n.jpg

Oz you hit the nail on the head, the anxiety all comes down to money and lack thereof. Everyone wants their kids to have the best Christmas every year. Since we retired, we have cut the list down to about 5 people and then a few small friend gifts. So, the worry level is a lot lower these days. I still feel the pressure though.
Yes I think the money aspect is what causes the anxiety. That plus having to entertain relatives you don't even remotely like. Mum used to call ours the Groovy Ghoulies and they really were :D.