Choose...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
upload_2017-8-7_23-14-21.jpeg

I would love to drive a 1984 Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole just once (Magnum's car for several seasons) It will do about 150 on the open road. I've never done 150, so just once for a couple of minutes.

1984_Ferrari_308.jpg

Otherwise, I'll take my Land Rover Discovery any day for general travels.....I can take it off road, if I like, and it will get me there. I'm not addicted to speed. I prefer the scenic route! The Discovery guzzles premium gas only, but it's worth the ride. And, best of all, I can listen to my podcasts as I drive, or wait on a survey crew. The radio also has built in NOAA weather, which comes in handy.

Land Rover in Alderson_CU_LR.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to be behind the wheel of a Bugatti Chiron once .

Bugatti Chiron

When I was 20, I would have probably gone nuts and killed myself. Today, top speed is not my goal, but to feel the absolute acceleration of this beast. Shoot, just to sit behind the wheel would be exciting. To see one on the street would be a thrill.

Reactions: T-Bob and Paintman
I'm not addicted to speed. I prefer the scenic route!
Plus, when I travel there has to be room for my friends, snacks & drinks, & stuff. I want to pull over a visit the cheese factory, the local battlefield, kinda take in a big river, a mountain, play a cool miniature :flagstick:, eat the foods the locals are famous for.......
So essentially I need a big SUV w/ lots of napkins.:)
I guess in the spirit of the thread, and it's somewhat a wish, the interior is Scotch-Guarded.

I have been fortunate enough to drive a Ferrari F430 on a couple different occasions. While that was a blast, I would still pick a car that I used to have to drive this fine stretch of road... 1968 Camaro Convertible, Super Sport, Rally Sport, 350 with a four speed. I really miss that car. :(

Ferrari_F430-3.jpg

I don't have any of my old photos digitized, but this is what the '68 convertible looked like:

201_p3_l.jpg