Change of Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The situation at hand requires more of my immediate attention, and as such I cannot find the time or effort required to adequately prepare for the Podcast. I am as disappointed as anyone.
I paid for a toll free number that will now sit dormant until a time when I decide is proper.

When I do return with a Podcast it will not have anything in the title related to Dark Matter.
I'm eyeing a July 2014 Podcast.
It is my hope that the situation will come to an end sooner than later.

I've also had to give up the domain I had spoke of earlier.
:(:(:(

The situation at hand requires more of my immediate attention, and as such I cannot find the time or effort required to adequately prepare for the Podcast. I am as disappointed as anyone.
I paid for a toll free number that will now sit dormant until a time when I decide is proper.

When I do return with a Podcast it will not have anything in the title related to Dark Matter.

Whatever you face, my dear, you are in my prayers for it to resolve soonest for your highest good. Hey, you've got a support team out here and we'll wait for you to premier the podcast. Perhaps not quietly :D but patiently. Seriously, if you need specific prayer on something, feel free to contact me. See, I have this convent full of nuns who will gladly storm the heavens for ya!

Reactions: Seahunter
Rename it "The Obsidean Particle Podcast" and kick some cyber-sand at "someone." The acronym alone spells "TOPP", and you're tops on the good guy list, DM. Hang in there. Prayers and White Light surrounds you.

Reactions: Seahunter

Sorry DM, I hope things smooth out, and work out for you.

It will.
If you all would still like a little something I may come around tonight for a while.

A new website is being thought up and that will be the name of our podcast.
I'll be up tonight. I didn't get up till 11am today :eek: so I don't think I'll be ready for bed anytime before midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.