CERN fake human sacrifice

The elite and true evil rulers of this planet are so arrogant that they are blatantly throwing their disgusting doings right in all of our faces. They think we are too stupid to see the truth. Some people, maybe not exactly stupid, but continue on their little journey in life being blind to all of this. The ones that do see it happening must continue to try inform others. Everyone is so distracted, falling right into the traps they have set for us, that they feel a football game is more important than trying to make positive changes. There are so many more of us, then there are of them. We need to rise together and break down this facade and take back our lives.
Well said, Mokey. So mote it be!

Reactions: Speedbird and Mokey
The elite and true evil rulers of this planet are so arrogant that they are blatantly throwing their disgusting doings right in all of our faces. They think we are too stupid to see the truth. Some people, maybe not exactly stupid, but continue on their little journey in life being blind to all of this. The ones that do see it happening must continue to try inform others. Everyone is so distracted, falling right into the traps they have set for us, that they feel a football game is more important than trying to make positive changes. There are so many more of us, then there are of them. We need to rise together and break down this facade and take back our lives.

Everything they do is with intent , no longer hiding in the shadows as they once did . How many individuals have perished because they tried to expose someone associated with this group .

How many individuals have perished because they tried to expose someone associated with this group .
Too many, and I'm still concerned about some I know of who continue to try and take them on. Protection surround those that do.

Reactions: Mokey and Speedbird
Ya know, Europeans are kinda avaunt garde (That is a French word for ,"Doing weird stuff for the sake of doing weird stuff, because they are weird.:eek:)
Still, I agree with you both, don't go stirring up a hornets nest, even in jest.

Oi ! Americans can be just as weird my friend , as are other regions in the world ! American scientists work at CERN as do scientists from around the world !

Reactions: Paintman and Mokey
Have now watched the vid and wonder why this was set up , then I think of the recent ritual performed at the opening of the Swiss tunnel and wonder if there is a connection.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Have now watched the vid and wonder why this was set up , then I think of the recent ritual performed at the opening of the Swiss tunnel and wonder if there is a connection.
That crossed my mind as well. Hmmm...

Reactions: Mokey
Now that thing was absolutely bizarre!!

Reactions: Speedbird
And very expensive ! If I remember correctly it cost over one million for that performance!!
There were two parts to that performance. I think each had it's own significance and goal as a ritual.

Reactions: Mokey