Can Time Run Backwards ?

Time could be flowing fast, slow, forward, backward, like a bunch of timey-wimey, wobbly wobbly......... stuff.

But the way our brains our wired and with our level of sentience, we would be completely unaware of such fluxes in time.

Even clocks can't tell which way time is going because us humans can only observe it the way our brains are capable of comprehending time. The only way they can be useful for such a task is having one clock in a fixed place in space and another being affected by the velocity of whatever vessel it's in.

Reactions: Debi
OK, question here. IF this is true, could this be a cause for Deja Vu AND the Mandela effect? A ripple backwards in time could affect some things and not others? (This may make my brain explode.)
I think it means the conclusion of the universe as we know it, is already determined, and anything that happened in the past, could have happened any other way, but everything in the future will conclude to a predetermined fate.

Reactions: Debi
I think it means the conclusion of the universe as we know it, is already determined, and anything that happened in the past, could have happened any other way, but everything in the future will conclude to a predetermined fate.
Good summery , I need another aspirin now tho