Can Music be Satanic?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
‘She Is a Satanic Woman!’: Angry Mom Absolutely Loses It on Pop Star Katy Perry’s Dad, Says Singer ‘Has Led Millions to Hell’

Katy Perry has been blasted again as a Satanic influence thro her music. Having studied the many symbols and messages she uses in her music and videos, there is some validity to the statement that she promotes an occult message. Beyonce and many others have also been accused of this.

Of course, this is NOT something new. There have been many accusations over the years of certain bands promoting Satanic views.

With the world going to hell in a hand basket these days, do you think music has played a part in this decline? Any particular bands or singers that you recall being named evil influences? Is it possible that some music can be written to be "evil"? And if so, can it open portals or cause the increase of the negative entities in the world we appear to be seeing now? What kind of influence does it really hold on society?

If you believe in hell...
Seems uproar comes from Christians, like they are the only Faith...the God of the Old Religion became the Devil of the New.
Music? This is old news.... Tipper Gore, remember her trip?

If you believe in hell...
Seems uproar comes from Christians, like they are the only Faith...the God of the Old Religion became the Devil of the New.
Music? This is old news.... Tipper Gore, remember her trip?
OK! Good point, Jo. Let me rephrase that a bit for those who do not believe in Satan and hell! Can music be used to call in negative energy? Can it open doorways to negative actions?

I don't believe music can be satanic you have no idea how many times ive heard from people oh heavy metal is satanic and I have to laugh at them because in my case I have been a metal head since the age of 4 and I find the notion utterly laughable

Reactions: Debi
If you meditate while listening to music, I can see where it might open some doors. Is is often rumored that some musicians have been in trances while writing music only later to not actually remembering just how the music was created.

If you meditate while listening to music, I can see where it might open some doors. Is is often rumored that some musicians have been in trances while writing music only later to not actually remembering just how the music was created.
There ya go1 That's what I'm looking for here! Music is transporting and transforming.....can it take your mind to dark places?