Buddha Statue spotted on Mars

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Buddha Statue Spotted On Mars ... Or Is It Just A Rock Formation?

562018231400002200c7a143.jpeg

562112cd12000026007e549f.jpeg

Reactions: 7Critter and Mokey
Maybe they preferred to view the male form over the female in that society. And decided to throw in a gigantic structure for everyone to enjoy. Or your version except maybe a god figure?

Reactions: surge
Maybe they preferred to view the male form over the female in that society. And decided to throw in a gigantic structure for everyone to enjoy. Or your version except maybe a god figure?
My thought was maybe a god figure.

Reactions: Mokey and surge
I suspect there are a lot of people spending far too much time looking at grainy pictures of astronimical bodies, and finding these things. It's really RCH-esque. Reminds me of people finding the shroud of Turin on a piece of toast.
Home Experiment: Keep looking at random white noise on a television, and you will eventually see something there too!

I suspect there are a lot of people spending far too much time looking at grainy pictures of astronimical bodies, and finding these things. It's really RCH-esque. Reminds me of people finding the shroud of Turin on a piece of toast.
Home Experiment: Keep looking at random white noise on a television, and you will eventually see something there too!
Are you suggesting that the tomato I picked yesterday that was shaped like Paul Lynde's right ear lobe has no special significance?