Bobble Heads

Duke

Open-minded critical thinker
Staff
Reaction score
My granddaughter is now on a bobble head kick. I knew of them primarily from those who collect athletes, but I'm amazed at all the people/characters who have bobble heads.

Do you have any bobble heads? Are there specific bobble heads you'd like to have? Which PNF member(s) would you like to have a bobble head of?

I want a Duke bobble head and a Jad one! Jad will keep me smiling and laughing. Duke's I would use like a magic 8 ball to tell me yes or no on UFO reports. ;)

Only ones I remember were the ones the Italian guys over here had in their hotted up Valiants, German Shepherds with bobbing heads, lol.

Selectric one with sparks flying out
That sounds awesome. I want one too lol.
PNF member(s)
If i had the money i'd have them manufactured ASAP! Love the ideas above. Lynne would be horse themed, Garnet would be a kitty cat holding tarot cards, Jad would not be a bobble head but bobble boo..(censored) lol. Oz i'd do your avatar pup sitting on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Critter be bike themed for sure. Paint would wear a Chicago hat of course holding a moving paint brush in one hand and a moving golf club in the other. Duke would be holding a UFO in one hand and a jet (of your choosing) in the other hand.

That sounds awesome. I want one too lol.

If i had the money i'd have them manufactured ASAP! Love the ideas above. Lynne would be horse themed, Garnet would be a kitty cat holding tarot cards, Jad would not be a bobble head but bobble boo..(censored) lol. Oz i'd do your avatar pup sitting on top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Critter be bike themed for sure. Paint would wear a Chicago hat of course holding a moving paint brush in one hand and a moving golf club in the other. Duke would be holding a UFO in one hand and a jet (of your choosing) in the other hand.
Love this! My husband used to have one of a dog in his back window. I don't think it was a bobble head per say, but its head did move lol.

Only ones I remember were the ones the Italian guys over here had in their hotted up Valiants, German Shepherds with bobbing heads, lol.
That's the way they started here decade's ago, the bobbing headed dogs in the rear windows of cars. Then in the late 80s/early 90s, professional baseball teams began giving them out as promotional items. From there other sports did the same thing, then the idea caught on for various people/characters outside of sports.

We could have a whole collection just with PNF peeps! lol

397442006_1025741331906677_5335289001609713974_n.jpg