News Bill Murray: comedian, actor & crimefighter!

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://nbc.com.co/bill-murray-accidentally-stops-robbery-in-phoenix-arizona/

A robber was apprehended today in Phoenix, Arizona after stopping to talk with none other than Bill Murray.

Phoenix Police Chief Tom Downey told local news station ABC15 about the incident.

“The man had just robbed a Wells Fargo ATM, ran out, saw Bill Murray walking on the sidewalk and stopped to talk to him. That’s when authorities were able to apprehend him.”

Bill Murray, who is in town visiting friends, told reporters about the incident.

“I saw this man on the sidewalk running towards me with a bag in his hand. Then he suddenly stopped when he saw me. He asked me if I was the zombie Bill Murray from Zombieland. I told him, ‘sure, why not’. Then he started telling me how much he loved me, and how Ghostbusters is his favorite movie, I dunno, and some other things. I was polite, I told him that was very nice of him to say. Then kind of out of nowhere, police showed up and tackled the man,” Murray said. “Some people might call me a hero, but I’m no hero. The real heroes today are the men and women of the Phoenix Police Department.”

Get that man a cape and some tights!!

nm-bill-comic.jpg