Bigfoot Captured on TrailCam?

Insane Prophet

Reaction score
BigfootTrailCam-feat.jpg

There are two more pictures at the link below.
Bigfoot Captured on TrailCam? - Midnight in the Desert

He wants to eat the chickens. Maybe a real catch.

I think that's a really cute chicken coop.

Reactions: Debi
Why can't anyone shoot even an average image of BF? They are all blurry. Is BF inheritantly blurry? I would guess so. There's lots of good photographers out there......Some even skilled in wildlife photography...........I typically shoot old barns and abandoned houses, so I really dont have the equipment for wildlife photography.....Long lenses are very specialized and costs lots of money, but are great for wildlife. I don't have any of those, but I do keep a camera or two in the truck. I can take an average picture of just about anything, as long as it's not in motion the moment I see it, and I have time to pull the truck to a stop. An example here: This deer was along side a rural road. I stopped the truck and shot the picture through the side window. One shot and the deer was gone. It's not a good photo, or even particularlly sharp. But, it is sharp enough to tell that it is a deer, and we can even identify the species. It's certainly not a fake or hoax. Why hasn't someone done this with BF? There are enough sightings. Howver, I haven't seen any convincing photos.

WV Deer (2)LR.jpg

Reactions: Seahunter