Bigfoot and UFO's spotted

Very much incorrect. The Dogman is alive and well. Creepy pasta is a joke. Armchair researchers….
nah, the dogman phenomena is also now being linked with the ufo phenomena...its being traded off along with bigfoot. now dont get me wrong, im just referring to the media side, articles, shows, youtube, (which is already 90% creepy pasta with the govt, involvement nonsense).., etc.... there will be the hardcore investigators who will stay true to the field, but they will become the minority as the transition progresses....but there will be many who will jump ship and follow the lead.
its just a natural cycle that repeats..

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Creepy pasta is a joke. Armchair researchers….
agree, creepy pasta is a joke that only harms the field... all made up stories for entertainment, nothing more than audio books for late night listening.

nah, the dogman phenomena is also now being linked with the ufo phenomena...its being traded off along with bigfoot. now dont get me wrong, im just referring to the media side, articles, shows, youtube, (which is already 90% creepy pasta with the govt, involvement nonsense).., etc.... there will be the hardcore investigators who will stay true to the field, but they will become the minority as the transition progresses....but there will be many who will jump ship and follow the lead.
its just a natural cycle that repeats..
There are tons and tons and tons of sightings. There’s almost started to become more dog man starting some big foot. It’s the media and these armchair resources that are linking UFOs with everything. I don’t find any resolution mixing one mystery with another. Those of us who are “in the know” and those that have seen for sure know. I’d honestly rather see a dogman because that is something that’s really not supposed to be there. I have many many bigfoot tracks At least Bigfoot leaves evidence.

Reactions: Paulm
It’s the media and these armchair resources that are linking UFOs with everything. I don’t find any resolution mixing one mystery with another.
exactly, thats what i was saying in the original post concerning the flow of how the media leads from one trope to the next.....just referring to how the media manipulates the narrative, nothing intended to the actual studies or field work of individuals. just how the subjects are moved around to fit the popularity of the masses.....

I personally don’t care what the media wants to push for money and popularity. That is why I come here to discuss these topics. I don’t think Lon Strickler does either. He has been faithfully documenting witness reports for years and hasn’t changed his way of reporting. People see what they see and people can all have their own opinions on it. This story was related in kind of a quick non personal sounding way. It may be one of the red herrings but that doesn’t mean everyone is lying or chasing the next popular topic.