BF Photo?

An impressive pic of a possible BF. some of the prints too. The last set however look like double stepped bear tracks to me. Back feet into the front prints. I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to make a case that these things are real. Eye witness accounts, prints in impossible areas, dens built for shelter, vocalizations above anything known and DNA that is unknown. The incidents are ongoing and the legends and pictographs of these creatures are ancient. People are sentenced to prison on less evidence.

Of all the 'cryptids', sasquatch is without doubt the one which has a reasonable chance of existing. The hair samples (check out Dr Henner Fahrenbach's analysis). The possible call/howl recordings (David Ellis) being reviewed and compared to known animals. The PGF footage is remarkable and stands up to all attempts to debunk (see Bills Munns work on the film). We simply cannot dismiss the thousands of sighting reports. I was told recently that the BFRO hold over 75,000 incidents on record. A remarkable number. Especially when we think about the small percentage of folks who would actually report their sighting in the first place. Lastly we have the incredible footprint evidence. We have over 500 casts of what are thought to be 'viable' sasquatch tracks. The evidence simply stacks up to make a strong case for this animals existence.

Of all the 'cryptids', sasquatch is without doubt the one which has a reasonable chance of existing. The hair samples (check out Dr Henner Fahrenbach's analysis). The possible call/howl recordings (David Ellis) being reviewed and compared to known animals. The PGF footage is remarkable and stands up to all attempts to debunk (see Bills Munns work on the film). We simply cannot dismiss the thousands of sighting reports. I was told recently that the BFRO hold over 75,000 incidents on record. A remarkable number. Especially when we think about the small percentage of folks who would actually report their sighting in the first place. Lastly we have the incredible footprint evidence. We have over 500 casts of what are thought to be 'viable' sasquatch tracks. The evidence simply stacks up to make a strong case for this animals existence.
You couldn't have said it any better Macc_HC, also thank you for the additional information I had no idea about. 75,000 is quite up there in terms of sightings.

Reactions: Selectric
An impressive pic of a possible BF. some of the prints too. The last set however look like double stepped bear tracks to me. Back feet into the front prints. I think there is enough circumstantial evidence to make a case that these things are real. Eye witness accounts, prints in impossible areas, dens built for shelter, vocalizations above anything known and DNA that is unknown. The incidents are ongoing and the legends and pictographs of these creatures are ancient. People are sentenced to prison on less evidence.
Personally, I think it is silly of us as a species just think that they couldn’t or don’t exist… In my opinion legends, come from somewhere. Add in fairly firm evidence and well… There you go.

Reactions: Selectric