BF and Yellow Orbs

So often we hear of people realizing the gun wouldn't save them in these instances. Two things about this story besides the big Foot turning into orbs, which is strange in itself. I wondered if they left the gun or took it out with them, and why the guy lost touch with his father. The latter being the real tragedy. He is brief in the telling of the entire event and glosses over this point like it was a common thing. So sad.

Reactions: K9-1
So often we hear of people realizing the gun wouldn't save them in these instances. Two things about this story besides the big Foot turning into orbs, which is strange in itself. I wondered if they left the gun or took it out with them, and why the guy lost touch with his father. The latter being the real tragedy. He is brief in the telling of the entire event and glosses over this point like it was a common thing. So sad.

For the size of a bigfoot you better have something bigger than a 357mag and the right ammo. It also comes down to are you in danger? Are you sure it's not a person? Just trying to comprehend what you're seeing could make you forget you're even armed.
I had a big big dog chase me in Afghanistan and I completely forgot about my firearms and just ran! Fortunately a team mate shot it just as it was about to bite me. I was the fastest thing in that country that day...lol!

Reactions: Lynne
For the size of a bigfoot you better have something bigger than a 357mag and the right ammo. It also comes down to are you in danger? Are you sure it's not a person? Just trying to comprehend what you're seeing could make you forget you're even armed.
I had a big big dog chase me in Afghanistan and I completely forgot about my firearms and just ran! Fortunately a team mate shot it just as it was about to bite me. I was the fastest thing in that country that day...lol!
Very good points K9.