Beyond the Darkness

You mean you're not taking loads of Turmeric, which has almost zero clinical evidence of providing any health benefit.

Antioxidants also are worthless, which is why every silly weight loss or anti-aging pill states that is how the pill works.
Turmeric almost killed me once. NOPE! And it did cause a recent death, which George has not addressed.

Turmeric Death

Turmeric almost killed me once. NOPE! And it did cause a recent death, which George has not addressed.

Turmeric Death

I am sure if the guy who died was taking Noory's "Toomeric" he'd be back alive. Noory would never sell anything dangerous on his show.

Reactions: Debi
I am sure if the guy who died was taking Noory's "Toomeric" he'd be back alive. Noory would never sell anything dangerous on his show.
Old "Doc Wallach" is back on tonight! Be sure to tune in! lol

Old "Doc Wallach" is back on tonight! Be sure to tune in! lol
No way. I tuned out years ago to George and am not tuning in again. I actually tried to give him another chance two years ago, when Noory made it known he was trying to improve the show. The show has actually gotten worse than ever. Noory was bad when he first took over for Art, now C2C is just putrid when Noory hosts.

No way. I tuned out years ago to George and am not tuning in again. I actually tried to give him another chance two years ago, when Noory made it known he was trying to improve the show. The show has actually gotten worse than ever. Noory was bad when he first took over for Art, now C2C is just putrid when Noory hosts.
I catch the guest host days. IF I can stay awake.

Reactions: Lynne
I liked the Basagio show. What makes it entertaining is that I think poor crazy Andy believes the story he is telling everyone. I have heard him multiple times but I still find him to be a hoot. Also, interesting he is now trying to link other paranormal topics to his crazy story, like the missing 311 of David Paulidies.
Andy is an intelligent guy. He did run for president :D

And according to some kooks he was destined to be President, instead of Trump.
Sometimes you just have to shake your head and walk away....
Yes, but when he became the whistle blower it altered the timeline. This is how Andy explains, that or he is utterly mad.

Some of these guest lately just are not all that entertaining.