Besides ghosts, do you feel strongly that anything fringe or paranormal exists?

Taliesin

Reaction score
Website
www.techstuffonly.com
Do you feel strongly that fringe or paranormal things exist? I know ghosts are probably the first thing that comes to mind when people talk about the paranormal, and so many people have had experiences that could have been because of ghosts.

So I'm excluding them for the sake of this thread. The things I'm talking about could be: vampires, werewolves, Polybius, Atlantis, Lemuria, ETs, fairies, elves, dwarves, dragons, bigfoot, chupacabra, Jersey devil, mothman, Skinwalkers, Wendigo, MIB, griffins, phoenixes, angels, demons, sewer societies (communities), sewer monsters, krakens, or any other creature.

Do you feel strongly that anything above exists, or any other weird, fringe thing? I'm particularly interested in Polybius, and I remember reading an article of someone claiming to have seen it.

One extremely strange thing I discovered once was a website devoted to a sewer society, in which an entire community of people lived in the sewers. Its site was protected by password, and there wasn't any link to click on to create an account, so apparently you had to have been invited or already be in it. I tried to find out as much as I could about it by conducting network analysis on the site and its servers to try to glean any information about it. This was a long time ago, over a decade ago, back before people commonly concealed their site's registered WHOIS information, and IIRC, there still wasn't any worthwhile information. The site no longer exists.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Taliesin. I think by reading the many threads here we are open to discussing all these things. I believe there are interdimensional entities. I think there are many strange things happening besides ghosts. I do believe in God. Hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
Mega Roswell's to what Lynn said.
Interesting you mentioned the sewer societies. A detective show I like had an episode about it. The underground people live in cities abandoned subway tunnels, and I'll add this. In many towns and cities, tunnels would link various businesses so goods can be shipped without adding to the gridlock of already congested streets. NY and Chicago, down to an old town square in Indiana, very near from where I'm typing this. History is often as odd as the paranormal.

As for the paranormal, and your question - cryptozoology. From the legendary spooky subjects to all of those new critters found in every new issue in Nat. Geo. magazine.

Reactions: Taliesin and Lynne