Basingstoke UFO

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Is this truth about the Basingstoke UFO? Five mystery lights 'flew in formation'

Is this truth about the Basingstoke UFO? Five mystery lights 'flew in formation'
FIVE mystery lights were filmed appearing to fly in formation above Basingstoke sparking claims of UFOs above the town.

The strange Hampshire sighting is being investigated by the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) across the Atlantic in the US.

The man, who has not been named by MUFON, said he and a colleague saw the lights in the sky while at work.

In a witness report, he said: “I went outside with my workmate to get some materials out of the van and noticed one light slowly move around the back of a building.

“Then another one appeared from behind the building at a set distance that did not change.

He said after about a minute, they began to “slowly swing around, as if a crane had lights on it and it turned around 220 degrees.”

Seconds after another three appeared as if they were already there but were not lit up.

The man, who has not been named, said: “At this point two lights where visible and after another minute or two, the two visible lights got further and further away.

“One stopped and one seemed to carry on barely being a visible light source.”

He said they appeared to swing around again in formation.

The man said: “At this point we ran back inside the building to try and get a better view from the roof.

“With the fog we could not see anything so ran back down at which point they where nowhere to be seen.”

He ruled out helicopters as there was no noise or civilian aircraft as there were no flashing lights.

He said: “It couldn’t have been search lights shining up from the ground as we could clearly see the lights’ surface area getting wider as it shone down meaning the light source was in the sky.

“The sighting lasted around 30 minutes and I managed to take around four minutes of video.”

Tyler Glockner, who runs conspiracy theory YouTube channel Secureteam10, said in a new video about the sighting they were like the famous Phoenix Lights sighting above Arizona, Texas, in 1997.

Mr Glockner said: "This is something truly mysterious here and I cannot come up with an explanation.

"Just looking at it at face value there are multiple objects that are luminated.

UFO-Basingstoke-907145.jpg

Reactions: Lynne