Baba Vanga's predictions for 2018

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The blind Eastern European psychic, who died in 1996, made numerous predictions about major world events.
Born in Bulgaria in 1911, Baba Vanga spent most of her life in the Kozhuh mountains and was renowned the world over for her prophetic predictions about the future.

While a great deal of skepticism has always surrounded the accuracy of these predictions, many people remain adamant that she had successfully foretold a wide range of major global events.

This prediction from 1989, for instance, was later thought to be about the 9/11 terrorist attacks:

"Horror, horror! The American brothers will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush, and innocent blood will be gushing."

Vanga, who became known as the 'Nostradamus from the Balkans', has also been credited with predicting Brexit and the inauguration of President Barack Obama.

For the year 2018, her predictions suggest that China will overtake the US as the world's next super power and that a 'new form of energy' will be discovered on the planet Venus.

Intriguingly, a NASA spacecraft that will visit the Sun's corona is due to launch in 2018 and although it will not land on Venus, it will use the planet as a gravitational slingshot to help it reach its target.

Whether it will discover anything interesting while it is there however remains to be seen.

Source: Birmingham Mail

I guess we’ll see but I won’t buy stock in Venus yet

Reactions: NobleHouse
Reactions: 7Critter
Baba Vanga prophesy taken to be about 'Brexit': Europe "will cease to exist in 2016" and will face so many catastrophes that it will become a “wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life”.

That's a very Anglocentric view of it! I think the rest of Europe probably feels that it's not actually a wasteland devoid of life without the UK! If she'd said:
"In 2016 the fools will joust. Folly! None realises the idiocy of the other ones! The smirking fiend sits atop the ashes and the tower of the pigman falls before May"
then I would be impressed.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Baba Vanga prophesy taken to be about 'Brexit': Europe "will cease to exist in 2016" and will face so many catastrophes that it will become a “wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life”.

That's a very Anglocentric view of it! I think the rest of Europe probably feels that it's not actually a wasteland devoid of life without the UK! If she'd said:
"In 2016 the fools will joust. Folly! None realises the idiocy of the other ones! The smirking fiend sits atop the ashes and the tower of the pigman falls before May"
then I would be impressed.
I think Baba hit a few things, but, as with Nostradamus, people often try to "fit" a prediction to an event after the fact.

One reason why I don't get too worked up over predictions is I've learned that the timeline on things CAN and ARE affected by intentions and prayers. Things are changeable. What is seen as true for the moment it's envisioned, may change due to free will and energy input. Baba may have read one timeline. That doesn't mean she was wrong. Things may have just changed or morphed a bit.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I think Baba hit a few things, but, as with Nostradamus, people often try to "fit" a prediction to an event after the fact.

One reason why I don't get too worked up over predictions is I've learned that the timeline on things CAN and ARE affected by intentions and prayers. Things are changeable. What is seen as true for the moment it's envisioned, may change due to free will and energy input. Baba may have read one timeline. That doesn't mean she was wrong. Things may have just changed or morphed a bit.

yes,I still can't believe we are still here

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I agree with debi. I just think it’s the possible future without Gods intervention. I think a higher power controls the ultimate destiny of things

Reactions: Debi