Aussie Hieroglyphs found

It seems the hieroglyphs have been drawn to be understood by all, and the pyramids were a type of defense and the creators fled the planet a long time ago; before the neanderthal that we have proof of existing. I truly believe that humans were once smarter than we are now but they destroyed their environment. The pyramids have stood the test of time being sandblasted, who knows what else they shrugged off.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
It seems the hieroglyphs have been drawn to be understood by all, and the pyramids were a type of defense and the creators fled the planet a long time ago; before the neanderthal that we have proof of existing. I truly believe that humans were once smarter than we are now but they destroyed their environment. The pyramids have stood the test of time being sandblasted, who knows what else they shrugged off.
Good points Armand. Civilization probably has risen and destroyed itself more than once. I hope we get it right this time.

This is an amazing discovery. I hope we get more pics and someone to tell us what it says.