Ask Bob A Question

Bob

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Have a question you'd like for me to answer? Now's your chance! Either leave a question here in public, private message me, or send an email using our contact Bob form on our website.

I'll be recording a Q/A video and podcast next week. Plus give my thoughts on Sleep Murder. No guest next week but we will answer your questions...if you send them!

Reactions: Debi
Oh boy! My big chance here. I got some and will bring them by in a bit.

OK, people...your chance to ask Bob Bain anything! :)

Reactions: Bob Bain
Question #1. Seahunter (formerly Roy) and I were both here when you decided to start the show. How long did you THINK about doing this before you began? Did the idea just come to you and you just jumped right in or had you been mulling this over for a bit?

Question #2. I know you have talked about the multiverse or universe as a hologram. What is your own working theory on the universe?

What prepared you for radio / podcast interviews ? Communications degree, electrical engineering background, general interest in the subject, learned on the job, liked to talk a lot ?

What was the scariest interview ( either the guest or topic) that you did ?

Who would you like to interview ( that you have not already - can be living or deceased).

In case some of you are new to the site, Cosmo is our own Bob Bain, host of Mysterious Matters. :)

Going to ask this for Lynne, as she asked about it during your last show. Do you think you may have been abducted during your early childhood experiences?

Reactions: Lynne