Art just Quit

sorry for posting BEFORE reading all postings but....
questions
Were the "idiot(s) threatening Art by encroaching on Art's property definitely found to have fired weapons ?
Was there any direct evidence to point toward his podcast as the reason of the idiot(s) actions ?
What (if ANY) idea(s) do the law enforcement agencies have ?
Is it a "hard fact" idiot(s) actually were involved in a life threatening action (directed at Art and or his family) ?
Why does Art feel cancelling his show will convey some type of safety for himself and family ?
note:
just a thought....
Art MUST HAVE SPECIFIC information and knowledge relating to these actual attacks against him AND HIS FAMILY (as he specifically stated his family's safety was his life) for this show cancellation to have occurred...
WITH NO OTHER COURSE OF ACTION CONSIDERED...
OR
I am NOT going to post (the "other" reason....) , BUT there is another reason....
OR OR
OUTSIDE, REALLY OUTSIDE THE BOX REASON...
this is all a "trick" to apprehend or "save the taxpayer's money" and "eliminate" the threat....

Reactions: sal and Debi
I HAVE LISTENED TO ART SINCE THE LATE 80s.....
I WILL MISS HIM SO SO MUCH !
I only wished I could have had n hour of his time to converse....
A legend (he "hates this") really....
I am really really really sad.....

I don't get it. This is Parhump, NV. He lives on the outskirts of town. There is no where to hide in the desert. A borrowed attack German Shepard would have solved this problem........

maybe...
should have delivered that turkey, bottle of fine whiskey, box of cigars..(traditional)..AND fine wine and chocolates (for the females)....
to the local law enforcement "very early Christmas".
maybe a good idea to
....throw in some bacon and sausage for "good measure"....

Reactions: sal
sorry for posting BEFORE reading all postings but....
questions
Were the "idiot(s) threatening Art by encroaching on Art's property definitely found to have fired weapons ?
Was there any direct evidence to point toward his podcast as the reason of the idiot(s) actions ?
What (if ANY) idea(s) do the law enforcement agencies have ?
Is it a "hard fact" idiot(s) actually were involved in a life threatening action (directed at Art and or his family) ?
Why does Art feel cancelling his show will convey some type of safety for himself and family ?
note:
just a thought....
Art MUST HAVE SPECIFIC information and knowledge relating to these actual attacks against him AND HIS FAMILY (as he specifically stated his family's safety was his life) for this show cancellation to have occurred...
WITH NO OTHER COURSE OF ACTION CONSIDERED...
OR
I am NOT going to post (the "other" reason....) , BUT there is another reason....
OR OR
OUTSIDE, REALLY OUTSIDE THE BOX REASON...
this is all a "trick" to apprehend or "save the taxpayer's money" and "eliminate" the threat....

Wow, you really think anybody here knows the answers to those questions??