Art Bell Interviews Jonathan Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the caller who asked whether the frozen alien had stolen his pizza rolls from the freezer? Yes!

BWHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I did!:D

Do you mean the caller who asked whether the frozen alien had stolen his pizza rolls from the freezer? Yes!

BWHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

I did!:D
OMG, that was priceless! The best part was that Art got it. He even snorted! It is so good to know that Art was following the other host, and could share in our collective enjoyment of the hilarity of that call. I'm so glad you were able to hear it. I have to go back and listen to it a few more times. :p

"Did Freddy take the freezer ?" I loved that.
LOL. And, he tried to feed it dog food and steak - as well as vegetables, grass, and something else.

alien eating.jpg

Maybe Art wanted to have guests that he was very comfortable with to start his new show with, since he has been away for a while. These guests are people he has talked with in the past and knows well. My bet is that once Art feels settled in again, we will start to see better guests, and new guests. At least I hope this is what is going on.

Maybe Art wanted to have guests that he was very comfortable with to start his new show with, since he has been away for a while. These guests are people he has talked with in the past and knows well. My bet is that once Art feels settled in again, we will start to see better guests, and new guests. At least I hope this is what is going on.
That's a good point Josh. A little more comfortable having on old friends. Luckily, by the way Art sounds, he hasn't lost a thing. He sounds like he never left radio! Last night a caller said he didn't listen to Art when he was "in his prime" which I thought was not only wrong, but an incredibly rude comment to make. If anything, Art will be even better now that he has had some time off and is at such a happy point in his life. We have lots of great programs ahead of us!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.