Are you ready?

I love the summer and I love the heat. I hate the cold with a passion. My ideal climate is anywhere between 30°C - 40°C (86°F - 104°F) :D
You're a young buck, ain't ya' ?:) Is it dry heat? Or that humid thick suffocating heat where each step & breath feels like you are under water and even a cold drink of water goes down like a thick tasteless milkshake and you are taking two extra shirts to work & still go home soaked?

You're a young buck, ain't ya' ?:) Is it dry heat? Or that humid thick suffocating heat where each step & breath feels like you are under water and even a cold drink of water goes down like a thick tasteless milkshake and you are taking two extra shirts to work & still go home soaked?
***I now know how to explain a hot flash to a man...:p***

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
We are going 40+ days without rain and unusually hot, so I am more than ready for a change. I LOVE Fall, when I finally am not constantly too hot. I love the crisp air, the beauty of the changing leaves, Halloween, etc. I think I have photosensitivity, because I like it so much more after Summer and not constantly squinting and getting headaches in the sun.

The Wheel of the Year is turning fast! I'm already seeing some signs of Fall...those little hints of color, those fall flowers, the garden starting to die off.....where the heck did Summer go??? Facebook has started to show me Halloween memes and the pumpkin spice memes are popping up in all their glory.

SO! Are you ready for Fall? Are you looking forward to a new season?

No! i want summer to stay

I don't mind either really lol

Reactions: Paintman
Vibe.............. Vibe...........Vibe.:(
We may beat the August heat. That little stretch of 100+ days. I'm working outside, and it takes a litttle bit out of me. No, it takes something I don't get back.
One day, not too long ago, I was running 'The Assault' course at Ft Knox, Kentucky USA. The heat/humility index was 114 degrees. Drill Sergeant called it off when it hit 115. I kept running with my rifle & fixed bayonet. No way I'm starting that thing over.:confused:
And.... I got yelled at for that stunt.:(

Last edited:
I love the summer and I love the heat. I hate the cold with a passion. My ideal climate is anywhere between 30°C - 40°C (86°F - 104°F) :D
Wow you really like it hot. I like it in the 70 F -80Fs. But you do live in Africa.

Reactions: NobleHouse
I wish it were between 65 to 75 degrees every day of the year! Alas, it is not to be....:disappointed:

I wish it were between 65 to 75 degrees every day of the year! Alas, it is not to be....:disappointed:
LOL That's MY zone! Actually I have a lower top threshhold of 73. Once we hit that it's pushing it.

Reactions: Lynne