Are UFO investigators being murdered?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
UFO investigators still being murdered

There`s still too much suspicion raised when it comes to these various deaths of UFO investigators. It is to frequent and they are too many. And this has been going on since 1947. And still does. It’s all from death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by alleged suicides, Death by strangulation. Deaths by implantation of radioactive isotopes, Deaths by implantation of deadly viruses. The list goes on and on.

I Remember how I got into this topic regarding UFO investigators mysterious deaths. It started when I read the first reports 1981 of the late astronomer Dr. M.K. Jessup? He was the first to reveal details of the famous Philadelphia Experiment, he died in 1959 in Coral Gables, Florida, an apparent suicide. And now many years later I still keep an eye on whats happening to our investigators.

Yet the recent suspicious deaths of UFO investigators John E Mack, Lloyd Pie, Alistair Beckham, Mr.X, Uyrangê Hollanda, Phil Schneider, Ronald Rummel, Dr. Alan J Hynek, Danny Casolaro, Dr Karla Turner, Ron Johnson, Con Routine, Ann Livingston as well as the deaths of a host of researchers in the past and many more, only add emphasis to a reality with which many of the more aware UFOIogists are now quite familiar. Not only is UFO research a potentially dangerous area, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short compared to the national average.

Full story at site

There is a list and the circumstances of death in this article. Reading it makes me lean towards some outside force may be in play here. It's far outside the "norm" and national averages.

What do you think? Is there a plot here? What's going on?

Reactions: NobleHouse
UFO investigators still being murdered

There`s still too much suspicion raised when it comes to these various deaths of UFO investigators. It is to frequent and they are too many. And this has been going on since 1947. And still does. It’s all from death by gunshot to the head. Death by probable poisoning. Death by alleged suicides, Death by strangulation. Deaths by implantation of radioactive isotopes, Deaths by implantation of deadly viruses. The list goes on and on.

I Remember how I got into this topic regarding UFO investigators mysterious deaths. It started when I read the first reports 1981 of the late astronomer Dr. M.K. Jessup? He was the first to reveal details of the famous Philadelphia Experiment, he died in 1959 in Coral Gables, Florida, an apparent suicide. And now many years later I still keep an eye on whats happening to our investigators.

Yet the recent suspicious deaths of UFO investigators John E Mack, Lloyd Pie, Alistair Beckham, Mr.X, Uyrangê Hollanda, Phil Schneider, Ronald Rummel, Dr. Alan J Hynek, Danny Casolaro, Dr Karla Turner, Ron Johnson, Con Routine, Ann Livingston as well as the deaths of a host of researchers in the past and many more, only add emphasis to a reality with which many of the more aware UFOIogists are now quite familiar. Not only is UFO research a potentially dangerous area, but the life span of the average serious investigator falls far short compared to the national average.

Full story at site

There is a list and the circumstances of death in this article. Reading it makes me lean towards some outside force may be in play here. It's far outside the "norm" and national averages.

What do you think? Is there a plot here? What's going on?
I think it's all part of the cover up. This is one conspiracy theory I believe is true

Have you all heard about the mysterious death of Max Spiers earlier this month..think was July 16th?? Supposedly he was a "Super Soldier" like Clyde Lewis and others have talked about.. His videos are on YouTube now.. Very suspicious circumstances..I've watched other ppl talking on the subject like Dr. Steven Greer, and most recently listened to a video posted about 3months ago that was 3 1/2 hours long.. I was so glued to what he's talking about that before I knew it, it was over.. Very interesting stuff he was talking about, but he said many many ppl who are digging too close to the truth or others that have discovered technologies that would make us free from oil "power technologies" have all wound up dead.. Either by mysterious "accidents" or "suicides".. Just very obvious to me..

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi
Have you all heard about the mysterious death of Max Spiers earlier this month..think was July 16th?? Supposedly he was a "Super Soldier" like Clyde Lewis and others have talked about.. His videos are on YouTube now.. Very suspicious circumstances..I've watched other ppl talking on the subject like Dr. Steven Greer, and most recently listened to a video posted about 3months ago that was 3 1/2 hours long.. I was so glued to what he's talking about that before I knew it, it was over.. Very interesting stuff he was talking about, but he said many many ppl who are digging too close to the truth or others that have discovered technologies that would make us free from oil "power technologies" have all wound up dead.. Either by mysterious "accidents" or "suicides".. Just very obvious to me..
Heard about that, Ceci. I need to get something posted on here about his death. Any youtube videos you might want to recommend or post here about it? Appears you have a good sense of it.

Hmm, well I watched a few that came up first when you search his name just so I could see what he has to say, and his accounts of what he's experienced first. Then I came across a few different videos about his death. "The Last Interview" with Max Spears..u can hear him slurring and almost falling asleep,very strange. Then I listened to this radio recording of this woman "Christine J Hart on Max Spears:Targetted to Death" with Miles Johnston. Those videos I'm still in shock over and since have been trying to find out all I can about the subject b4 "THEY" take it off the internet. Very crazy scary stuff!!

Hmm, well I watched a few that came up first when you search his name just so I could see what he has to say, and his accounts of what he's experienced first. Then I came across a few different videos about his death. "The Last Interview" with Max Spears..u can hear him slurring and almost falling asleep,very strange. Then I listened to this radio recording of this woman "Christine J Hart on Max Spears:Targetted to Death" with Miles Johnston. Those videos I'm still in shock over and since have been trying to find out all I can about the subject b4 "THEY" take it off the internet. Very crazy scary stuff!!
Thanks, Ceci....I'll be checking this out further tomorrow and see what I can locate on it.

Reactions: Ceci
Debi I think you've posted on this before. I watched a portion of the video, it's long and tortuous to listen to. He is obviously suffering from something here. Maybe it's the effects of time travel or from something he was exposed to , that's if his claims are true. It would not surprise me if he was poisoned or was implanted with something that could be triggered if he became a problem. Probably taken out by the powers in control