Are Demons real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are looking for them, people are wanting them, ye old ask and you shall receive and churchs want to do it more nowadays to try and connect more into the comunity

Reactions: sal
i feel that they are real. I do not think that you vomit them out :) I became a "born again" in 1994. Since then , I have always felt something .............hard to explain.......if the opportunity comes around to do something wrong for my benefit, lie,steal.....I feel that I am being pushed into it. I usually come my senses and do not do the thing that that I was thinking and I feel that negative force leave. Could be demons, could be "jewish guilt" :) It is funny but most people I know tell me when I walk into a room, they feel protected almost immediately. Protected from what....they cannot explain. I am not a "holy roller" either. If the discussion comes up and I say I would consider my self born again,they laugh.

i feel that they are real. I do not think that you vomit them out :) I became a "born again" in 1994. Since then , I have always felt something .............hard to explain.......if the opportunity comes around to do something wrong for my benefit, lie,steal.....I feel that I am being pushed into it. I usually come my senses and do not do the thing that that I was thinking and I feel that negative force leave. Could be demons, could be "jewish guilt" :) It is funny but most people I know tell me when I walk into a room, they feel protected almost immediately. Protected from what....they cannot explain. I am not a "holy roller" either. If the discussion comes up and I say I would consider my self born again,they laugh.
Although we come from different spiritual backgrounds, Sal, I do believe the Creator walks with those who believe in goodness, light and love. Those that feel "protected" by you sense Him walking with you.

Reactions: Debi
I am not a "holy roller" either. If the discussion comes up and I say I would consider my self born again,they laugh.
I usually won't discuss religion for that reason. Unfortunately, the stereotype I see is that people think religious people are not as "intellectual" because they work on faith and not scientific proof. That, or in order to be faithful, you have to check intelligence at the door. I happen to feel that it is exactly this intelligence that enables one to be faithful in something they cannot "prove". That, and they are willing to allow the possibility that there is a an intelligent designer to this universe, where the non-believer thinks he is the ultimate intelligence in the universe out of arrogance.

Reactions: surge, sal and Debi
I usually won't discuss religion for that reason. Unfortunately, the stereotype I see is that people think religious people are not as "intellectual" because they work on faith and not scientific proof. That, or in order to be faithful, you have to check intelligence at the door. I happen to feel that it is exactly this intelligence that enables one to be faithful in something they cannot "prove". That, and they are willing to allow the possibility that there is a an intelligent designer to this universe, where the non-believer thinks he is the ultimate intelligence in the universe out of arrogance.
BRAVO! Well said!

That, and the Westboro Baptist clan is the accepted view of what it is to be Christian in today's culture. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.