Appalachian monsters mothman,flatwoods monster,panthers etc

Discussion in 'Cryptids and Creatures' started by massie20000, Jan 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. massie20000

massie20000
    Expand Collapse

which do you believe exist and has anyone had any encounters? panthers in Appalachia i believe is 1000% legit.goatman not so much. updated video and added new working link

#1 massie20000, Jan 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, I dont give too much thought to goatman, batsquatch, sheepsquatch.etc....., the goatman legend I believe started in Texas and spread across the southeast as an urban legend to the point that now almost every state has some version of it, (mainly for teen boys to take their girlfriends to scare them....lol).
    As far as panthers are concerned, I would love for them to be out there but unfortunately I fear they are the american equivalent to the tasmanian tiger.....they have been extinct in Appalachia for about 100 years now and there just isn't enough proof to suggest otherwise.
    Now bigfoot, grassman, and related cryptids may be worth further study because of all the eyewitness sightings in recent times.

Lynne likes this.
  3. massie20000

massie20000
    Expand Collapse

the goatman etc i totally agree with you on that.Panthers i get your point but i disagree but there should be more evidence of them.i believe there is not many of them and very hard to find much evidence due to the amount of land/woods they cover in a days time.i have searched for panthers many times but nothing i can show 100%. other than me seeing one and other close friends seeing it.

Lynne likes this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider

You saw one? Tell us about your sighting. Not too hard to believe there could be a few out there

5. massie20000

massie20000
    Expand Collapse

near my house i saw one way up on the ridge of the mountain.there was a logging company up there that cut so many trees down.must have stirred them up.my father in law has saw one while riding a atv in the woods.lots of neighbors recently have said the have heard there screams from a nearby old coal mine location,i plan to try and record there when it warms up slightly..... sorry i have not been on much i have been dealing with a troll on youtube fake striking and trying to dox me ugh. here is some past searching i have done for panthers and some possible evidence.

#5 massie20000, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    NobleHouse, Lynne and Debi like this.
  6. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider

Keep us posted

7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider

Thanks for sharing the video. Felt like I was on the trail with you.

8. massie20000

massie20000
    Expand Collapse

no problem. I Really appreciate you checking it out.I have made about 10 videos looking for cryptids going to haunted places etc. i plan on soon going back to point pleasant ( mothman) and braxton county( flatwoods monster).

Lynne and Debi like this.
  9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Mystic Owl
    Staff

Do keep sharing with us, Massie. :)

Lynne and massie20000 like this.