Anyone here want to participate in audio-psychic animal communication ?

Brian Jones

Brian A. Jones - audio-psychic medium
Reaction score
Website
www.audiomedium.com
Hi everyone,

I am taking my sweet time getting the next episode of what I have labeled ' audio-psychic radio theater ' on Youtube produced and published... This next and second episode has to do specifically with animal communication, utilizing my personal approach of directing and documenting otherwise invisible psychic or telepathic informational signals, directed through audio recording media. I am going to make this next episode quite encompassing of this topic, so I am asking here if anyone would like to share their thoughts, questions, comments, and ideally, vocal audio recordings of their pets or animals in general. I'd love to document on target information from pets this way, and if it makes sense and the people are willing to speak on the results, and maybe be a part of the audio presentation with their comments of this process, we could present this world with some amazing phenomena ! I am totally open to suggestions here !

I'd like to offer you all a pretty astounding sample of a very intelligent and very telepathic dog I had the privilege and honor to have known while he was alive. I will be presenting a segment of this next episode in honor of ' Dingo's ' memory ! Here is an example of what I am talking about. This is a unique vocal delivery from Dingo, which I recorded back in 1999. The way I perceive this, it is a bit unique. I hear two messages being delivered in unison through the captured energies of Dingo's voice. Here they are ( as I am perceiving them ) :

1. ' Brian, you tell it '

2. ' Lucky you '

Here is the actual audio recording of these captured audio-psychic energies :

http://audiomedium.com/files/Dingo..Brian, ( lucky you ) you tell it(R).mp3

As I say, I am totally open to hearing other people's thoughts on this matter.. not just this sample, but even more expansively.. what ideas you might have about if we humans were to really willing to be open to hear what animals are willing, able, and have been trying to tell us forever. If you do wish to comment, please do. If you'd like to contact me directly, you can reach me at : inventor2012@yahoo.com

Thank you !

Brian J.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
This video quality is poor, but Art Bell himself was pretty lit up on this one. Keith Rowland posted it on the C2C site many years ago while Art was still the skipper, not long before George Noory took over.. as I remember, Art told his audience about this, and his comment ' in all my years , I've never seen something like this ' .. that's saying something ! The reason the video quality is so poor, is because my brother ( who is talking to his cat here ) saved a lesser version of the original file converted to an EXE file.. the audio was kept intact, but in downsizing the data bits of the file, the video portion was compromised.. and me, not really knowing how to convert it to another type of file, simply shot it playing on my monitor with my video camera... I still have the EXE version, and I will go back and do a better copy, but for right now, I will post this WMV version I just described !

I'd like to point out a couple of things.. even though he asks Mistral if she wants to say hello numerous times, and then after she does, says, I guess that'll do, he never even caught what was right in front of him... He'd sent this to our mother, who caught it and told me... I doubt any of you know how extremely significant this is, but I won't say anything about that here right now... I offer you this for entertainment purposes only, and my offer in the other post is wide open for discussion !

http://audiomedium.com/files/mistral.WMV

On this particular line of contemplation, I'd like to offer another example of what I am suggesting is possible with animal communication. Attached is a sound file describing the alien below :

The_Edster.JPG

Attachments

• eddiecat.mp3
    5 MB · Views: 88
Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Interesting stuff Brian. I couldn't open the video above. I'm trying to get an idea of what you are doing here. Are you playing audio backwards to get subliminal messages?

Reactions: Paintman
Hi, thank you Lynne and Paintman for your interest ! First off, Lynne, if you were looking for motion video of Eddie the cat, there is none.. that was just a still pic. You asked if I am getting these messages out of ' backwards played audio ' ... Yes indeed, BUT, and this goes for what I get with my approach to audio-psychic spirit communications of many types.... the strongest audio messages I document are nearly ALWAYS forming in dual direction.. I tend to think that this one basic attribute strongly suggests that these normally to our standard human senses seem to be subliminal, yet also imply that they are being expressed outside of the likely illusion of time being linear in one direction... and I base my perception of this on many years of phenomenal experience of all types, many of which have been witnessed by others in my presence !

I would like to offer examples of the D.D. ( dual direction ) delivery of this audio-psychic phenomena in the expression of two different dogs.... as I've said before ( many many times ) I am well aware of the fact that pertaining to this type of phenomenal audio, nearly always, they are not phonetically identical structurally to our more standard spoken language and vibrational sounds, and MOST often, people hear these differently through their own uniquely individual sensibilities and filters, yet also QUITE often, people will hear varying messages which actually support the same message. Here now are two examples of my capturing and dissecting informational expressions, carried within the sounds/vibrations of the dog's vocal energies :

http://audiomedium.com/files/Amigo-x2.mp3

http://audiomedium.com/files/pavlovexh.mp3

PS : I have documented this with many species of animals, including ducks, horses, whales, squirrels, porcupines, on and on !

The big dog in this pic. is Amigo :

amigo_with_pup2.JPG

This is Pavlov ... isn't she beautiful !

pavlov.JPG

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Thanks for sharing and explaining Brian. This is fasinating stuff. I'll be following your progress here.

Reactions: Debi