Anyone else out there have Spirit Guides?

Thanks for sharing that. SO many people are terrified of admitting they have guides these days!
I am not alone when I hear a specific left and right side for the genders. That made me feel better. They should also be able to distinguish if the voices are INSIDE your head v. OUTSIDE your head , by your ear. I should also add, that male voice (outside my right ear) also told me "It's not supposed to be that way", when my new boyfriend said, "oh, we can just be friends." We've been together for 29 years and married for 27.

Indigo, yes many time i've intuitively known things. Once when i was 17 i was driving in a bad thunderstorm. I went to pull over and hit a telephone pole. I put my hands up because i didn't want to go through the windshield. As soon as i hit the windshield i stopped. I had 4 broken ribs and other small injuries that could have been worse. In dreams i often speak to my grandpa, sometimes we don't speak he's just there. The ex i was talking about while i was sleeping she came to me as her astral being. She was dressed in white and she had a glow possibly a radiance about her. I told her about it, and she said it didn't surprise her because she was practicing meditating. I've also been seeing sprits since i was very young. I've had readings with a very good psychic and she helped me out a lot. Could it be i'm missing my sprit guide because i'm so busy keeping myself grounded and protected?

Is there a special thing about the age of 17? A co-worker said he had and experiece when he was 17, I was too. Funny that his, mine and yours all happened while driving. :)

I only recently ended up with a Spirit Guide who actually has stuck like glue to me. I've had some guidance from "others" along the way, but I now have a guide who appears to be assigned to me. I know this sounds strange to some, but for those of you who have had the experience of a guide before, you'll understand the difference between just guides who drop by and those that appear to be your personal BFF.

I actually asked his permission before throwing him out there on this thread. And yes, I was pretty miffed at first that Goddess sent me a GUY instead of a woman guide! I wasn't exactly pleasant to this one when he showed up in meditation and dreamstate, but he just ignored my instructions to leave. As Indigo has mentioned with her guides, there are times you just don't want to hear or see some things!

So, who else has had an experience with a spirit guide?

Campbell, in order to use the reply, once it shows up in the box, tap the space beneath it to begin your answer to it. :)

I've had a male spirit with me on and off all my life; I just didn't know 'who' he was or 'what' he was because I'm Welsh/Irish/Scottish so 'he' could have been a lot of different things. Then I was reading a book one day, a book about Scotland/history and he was standing next to the couch, leaned over and said: I am that man. So I had a name for him. What happened after that is in a book I'm writing. He sent me into the booth representing his family at the next Scottish Highland Games and I found a book for sale on a table there and contacted the author who writes historical fiction but is also a medium. I found out this guy has been one of many spirit guides and actually the only one who has stuck around as others came and went over the years. I found out we have a long long, many lives history together where we always manage to bump into each other. You have another thread I'm trying to find re do we have an aura or some such that allows spirits, angels etc to find us and I've been working with reincarnation now for years so I think exactly that-we have a consciousness that evades death and survives and in that we carry an id that is recognizable no matter 'who' we become next. The spirits can find us, whether we're aware of
them or not. And I do believe some of us are more open to that world and like ufo sightings, it runs in families.

Mine, I was told by someone who could see them, looked like me (female), and always spoke on the outside of the left ear. The male, also a family member, always spoke outside of the right ear. I haven't heard either of them since my late teens and early 20's. There is an androgenous voice that seems to speak to me from neither a right/left side, but always as if they are standing with me. This voice told me my husband was not just supposed to be "just a friend" and that my gpa was with me when I ended up in the ER w/ a concussion. Maybe He/She is the new one?

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
I rarely speak of this, but I will share with you, Indigo, that I lost a baby girl long ago. Her name was Maya and I always hoped she'd come back to me. After the boys were born, I kinda gave up. Until the day I looked into the eyes of my granddaughter when she was born. (She just turned 6 last week.) And there she was. We have a bond that goes beyond the norm and she knows me as more than Nana. She was 9 days old when I first got to see her and she opened those eyes, looked right at me, and we connected. I even told her, "I know who you are!" and she smiled back at me briefly, never loosing eye contact.

I've only shared this before with one other person, but I just wanted to give you confirmation and validation. It's a blessing...pure and simple.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Debi
Treasure the one sticking like glue. My dear friend and guide like that has moved to the next level of understanding. In a past life he was my big brother & I was the little sister never born to him as I died in utero before I could begin that earth walk. He was guilty and believed he had caused the stress that killed our mother, and subsequently myself. He grieved the fact that we could not experience that time together & found me. There were/are a lot of parallels we had & we both learned from each other. My cousin was able to take him & act as a guide for him, moving him through. Sometimes I think my guide was more of an earth bound spirit, but through our 14 years together I was able to help him unlock his potentials in exchange he did the same for me. I was terrified when we first came together & I say he was a spirit that was earth bound as he made himself present in poltergeist fashion to my family members & a random psychic who approached me at college one day. He is a good soul & I love him dearly. He has asked permission to reincarnate someday as my child, and I have given him permission as I understand his powerful need to experience a physical manifestation of our connection- it will help heal his energies. It is also part of our shared tribal traditions. My cousin has also asked the same, & I think they would like to be together as I do not dream of one without the other. This too is common in the culture I am a part of in this lifetime. I look forward to each revisiting me in these ways, but also will not let this 'influence' the way I see my future children. We are only fragments of the whole, so I will always keep quiet about this & never share with any future offspring. I don't need to 'color' anyone's world so to speak! If it happens I will know, and no one else will need to.
"We are only fragments of the whole" POWERFUL TRUTH!!!!

I have one who's name is Ramos. I met him in the 1970's while visiting Colorado. He is a wise old man. A shaman perhaps. He lurks in the background and does not make his presence known. If I want to interact with him I have to call him to me. He has a sense of humor but at the same time is very serious. I once asked him for 6 numbers for the lottery and got a smack down retort. When I call him I simply ask, "Are you there?" and he always responds the same, "I am always here." He has guided me through some difficult times and told me his sign is 11:11 which I see all the time. It's really uncanny how often it appears. I once told someone about it and they said it was just a mental filter. Same person called me a few days later and said, "You wont believe this but all of a sudden I am seeing 11:11. It used to frighten me a bit but over the years I have come to understand that it is a sign that I am on the correct path.
Wow That is a powerful, powerful, image....