43.3 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_3661.JPG
    IMG_3661.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_9295.JPG
    IMG_9295.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 229
Reactions: Debi
Having a Native American background, and being from Wiccan roots as well, your theory of possible elementals or Native spirit ties is intriguing. I will try to remember some lore tied to this and share as memory comes forth.

Thank you, Gerry. This work is appreciated. Gonna share this thread with a friend who is into this. As an aside, given your knowledge of photography, do you have any insight into orbs. Some of my pictures have orbs that I flat out can't explain away to a trick of the light.

Debi....all I have is theories really as to this day I have no certainty of what is at work, though I suspect Native Americans have some idea....Paintman, I don't really have any insight into Orbs having caught many on camera too. But it is my feeling they are a bit more than vapor or dust particles. Debunkers tend to dismiss them due to their "size" which is irrelevant to me in light of what happens when you split an atom...size is nothing in these realms. Having said that I'm afraid I am as in the dark as you when it comes to Orbs...but I do think they are more than the sum of their parts.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I have a few moments here so I will add a few thoughts, Gerry. And for all the "science" based skeptics, let me just lead with this: What we DON'T know about the universe far exceeds what we DO know. My theories will be based on my opinion, and my personal beliefs and knowledge.

IMO...see how I led with that?.....everything in the universe is energy and vibration. If this all goes back to your visit to ECETI, it's possible you experienced a change in your own vibrations, allowing you to see what many can't. I've heard from Native Lore that there are places on this planet that can change you. ECETI appears to be one of those from all I've read and heard about the place. I believe Clyde Lewis has had a few of his own experiences there.

I believe that we live in a multi-dimensional world.....which are often termed "planes" or "realms". For my purposes here, I shall use realms. I've had many experiences myself in seeing some of these other beings. I believe some are what we term elementals, or earth spirits, which the Native Lore also presents. I think what the Native's refer to and what wiccans/pagans term elementals are the same beings. I also believe there is a realm of demonics out there that can cross to this realm.

Once touched by these beings, many of us become a "beacon" of light for them and they can become drawn to us. I use sheilds, prayers, and various other tools to be sure nothing is attaching to me. I feel the realms are just different levels of vibration and energy, and that crossing to and fro is also how we see ghosts and spirits.

If you're not already doing it, I would suggest researching old pictures or depictions of entities that are of Native or Celtic origin that depict elementals or spirit beings and see how close some of your photos match them. Would be an interesting study to see how much correlates to reports from the past.

Last edited:
Naturally there is a story behind the experience of capturing this photo but for now I will let it speak for itself. For the record, the manifestation in this image is not of smoke, fog, vapor, photoshop, etc...it is very much authentic. Thanks and I welcome your thoughts and interpretations.
I wish that was photoshop. Thats freaky man. Did you take these pics youself or did a friend take them? And did you touch it, or try to touch it?

Its freaky but really beautiful too.

Reactions: Debi
Still waiting for you to take me out with the camera! Peace -Coop

These are amazing pictures. Besides the entity possibilities , have you considered that you may be creating a Tulpa of sorts ? That possibly it is coming from your thought energy ?