Animated Christmas Specials

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Here we go again! All those animated Christmas specials are about to begin! They bring back many childhood memories for many of us.

Got a favorite? I do! Last year was the 50th anniversary of Rudoph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and, I'm proud to say, I have watched it for that many years! Never missed one yet! It's on again Tuesday night, so you know where I'll be.

There's another one from waaaay back that some of you may if you grew up in the Chicago area and watched Garfield Goose. It's Hardrock, Coco and Joe. Just wasn't Christmas until I saw that as a child.

What are your favorites?

Spot on. WGN. Suzy Snowflake rocks! Hardrock, Coco & Joe! Sing along! And Ray Raynor. He was the am news for the crumb cruncher set. I miss Garfield The Goose. & Charlston & Walter Payton and Gale Sayers and Ernie Banks and Minnie Minosoe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
I like the "A Charlie Brown Christmas(1965) " , his pathetic Christmas tree, and the message of why we celebrate Christmas.
Usually that pathetic little tree is the only tree I use for Christmas! (Draggin' out the big one this year for the kid.)

I'll miss them this year with no cable or antenna. Netflix needs them so I can force the kids to watch with me,

Reactions: Grinchesbro