And we're back! (Updates)

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I wish to thank everyone for hanging on tight as we ride this roller coaster! Hopefully, the current issue with the server is now resolved and we are working on our "permanent solution"!

I'll be updating content throughout the day today and hopefully we can get back on our new schedule this week!

For those of you I promised a story for the New Year, I have now posted that in the Your Paranormal experiences and Thoughts section here on the forum. Hope you'll stop by and check it out.
When God Calls.....

I've also started the Father Martin thread you have asked for. Here's the link and do feel free to add on and discuss!
Father Malachi Martin Discussion

Reactions: JoMama and Mokey
I wish to thank everyone for hanging on tight as we ride this roller coaster! Hopefully, the current issue with the server is now resolved and we are working on our "permanent solution"!

I'll be updating content throughout the day today and hopefully we can get back on our new schedule this week!

For those of you I promised a story for the New Year, I have now posted that in the Your Paranormal experiences and Thoughts section here on the forum. Hope you'll stop by and check it out.
When God Calls.....

I've also started the Father Martin thread you have asked for. Here's the link and do feel free to add on and discuss!
Father Malachi Martin Discussion

So happy you didn't say 'final solution'!!
To those who hv done so much for our community

Reactions: Debi
Great job , thanks so much

Reactions: Debi