Am I paranormally gifted? How do I proceed?

I don't know for sure that it is my brother. He loved cars so I give him the credit. I know that he is around. My sister has seen him on more than one occasion. I have sensed him, I believe.
Well I’m glad wegot to hear a little bit from you Critter!

Reactions: Debi
I’m sorry I’m late in weighing in on the last encounter. Great instincts in using the shield. Intention is the key. Claiming your space and protecting yourself is important. I only respond when I’m giving a strong directive like get out.

Reactions: Armand
Nope. I don't have any gifted abilities. I have not had a paranormal event that I recall. I get hunches from time to time that prove to be good choices. I credit these to family members from other side. I have made some great choices in purchased cars. I credit my big brother who still looks after me (from the other side). I have also had very good luck at the locations where my vehicles have broken down. I tend to drive cars for many years. Again, I say thanks to my deceased brother.

7, I wish I could help you - and Lynne - experience some few of the psychic connections I have experienced. There is kind of a feeling of love that comes with knowing that many/most/all? of us can be connected at some level.

Certainly there are fears that can come with same but the positive feelings in my opinion outweigh the possible fears. I hope that one day you get to feel that positive intimate connection with at least one person - maybe even your Brother.

Thank you for frequently and honestly sharing with us on the forum. Thank you for so expertly administering our experiences here too.