Am I paranormally gifted? How do I proceed?

You should get to know us :D were not that tough of a crowd :p. But I agree wholeheartedly with not just googling everything of a spiritual nature cuz It can feel like WebMD at some times.

*insert ONE trait here* CONGRATULATIONS YOURE AN INFJ! YOURE THE RAREST PERSONALITY TYPE!!!!!
Good one Charleh

Okay I will see what interesting things I can find on here:) In the meanwhile I have researched a few things already.

-Empathic skills
-Clairvoyance
-Clairaudience
-Spirit Guides
-Intuitive/Spiritual awakening

Now during the reading of clairvoyance and clairaudience i've noticed remarkable resemblances. it is kind of scary when you read something and it's like someone wrote a biography of your mind. So after reading it I had to chill down for a bit and let that sink in. I realized I am often having these visions especially with my eyes closed. It's like they appear inside the lids of my eye. It's so stupid I never threated these visions consciously as visions. I thought it was just some fabric/illusion of the mind. I often see faces and shapes passing by. Sometimes I have had a face come towards me and show an emotion smiling/crying/mad. It also made me think about these certain coincidences when I see or hear something unusual and then a few days later I hear about the same topic again while normally I never hear about it. Like the universe is giving a little hint before the actual topic arises in my life.

So for the past week I've been trying to live more consciously and aware of the things I experience, feelings, sounds, vibrations etc. And as bad as it sounds yesterday I felt a presence again. With all the things I read I got a little bit nervous and scared when I felt it. I was lying in bed on my belly and I felt really uneasy/restless/disturbed at my Solar Plexis Chakra. I can't discribe the feeling but i made me really nervous/anxious.

Anyways, I tried to ignore the presence and sleep and when my mind started to drift off I heard a clear knock sound again. Like it was trying to say; ''Hey I am still here... stay here.'' I don't know why but it scared me while normally I have no problem anymore with it making sounds. But this time I felt it wanted attention. Okay I thought what the hell... it knows I knows it's there. So I said: Hi there how are you? I hope you are doing well but I really need to catch some good sleep tonight and I would appreciate if you come back another time. Straight after i said that I received another clear knock!! I was amazed but also I still felt uneasy and wanted to sleep so // Imaged a bright light around myself. A sort of protecting layer of love, happiness and all that's good. It felt like a warm blanket puling over me and I immediately felt my center chakra relax. I felt good to go and fell asleep right after that.

Last edited:
Imaged a bright light around myself. A sort of protecting layer of love, happiness and all that's good. It felt like a warm blanket puling over me and I immediately felt my center chakra relax. I felt good to go and fell asleep right after that.
I have never did that or had that sensation, but I can imagine that it felt good. I'm glad that you were able to do this and get some rest.

I have never did that or had that sensation, but I can imagine that it felt good. I'm glad that you were able to do this and get some rest.

It's something I read about a long time ago. It's like a shield that protects you from whatever is out there. Although I did it many times before this was my best attempt thus far.

Reactions: Lynne
Debi and WitchAndShaman, and Charleh and others talk about shielding. I have never tried it.[/USER]
Come to think of it, I don’t remember hearing a paranormal story or experience from you either :D ever had an adventure on the paranormal side of things?

Okay I will see what interesting things I can find on here:) In the meanwhile I have researched a few things already.

-Empathic skills
-Clairvoyance
-Clairaudience
-Spirit Guides
-Intuitive/Spiritual awakening

Now during the reading of clairvoyance and clairaudience i've noticed remarkable resemblances. it is kind of scary when you read something and it's like someone wrote a biography of your mind. So after reading it I had to chill down for a bit and let that sink in. I realized I am often having these visions especially with my eyes closed. It's like they appear inside the lids of my eye. It's so stupid I never threated these visions consciously as visions. I thought it was just some fabric/illusion of the mind. I often see faces and shapes passing by. Sometimes I have had a face come towards me and show an emotion smiling/crying/mad. It also made me think about these certain coincidences when I see or hear something unusual and then a few days later I hear about the same topic again while normally I never hear about it. Like the universe is giving a little hint before the actual topic arises in my life.

So for the past week I've been trying to live more consciously and aware of the things I experience, feelings, sounds, vibrations etc. And as bad as it sounds yesterday I felt a presence again. With all the things I read I got a little bit nervous and scared when I felt it. I was lying in bed on my belly and I felt really uneasy/restless/disturbed at my Solar Plexis Chakra. I can't discribe the feeling but i made me really nervous/anxious.

Anyways, I tried to ignore the presence and sleep and when my mind started to drift off I heard a clear knock sound again. Like it was trying to say; ''Hey I am still here... stay here.'' I don't know why but it scared me while normally I have no problem anymore with it making sounds. But this time I felt it wanted attention. Okay I thought what the hell... it knows I knows it's there. So I said: Hi there how are you? I hope you are doing well but I really need to catch some good sleep tonight and I would appreciate if you come back another time. Straight after i said that I received another clear knock!! I was amazed but also I still felt uneasy and wanted to sleep so // Imaged a bright light around myself. A sort of protecting layer of love, happiness and all that's good. It felt like a warm blanket puling over me and I immediately felt my center chakra relax. I felt good to go and fell asleep right after that.
Opening up to accepts these gifts can also open the door to supernatural threats. But it sounds like you got the idea of shielding.

Come to think of it, I don’t remember hearing a paranormal story or experience from you either :D ever had an adventure on the paranormal side of things?
Nope. I don't have any gifted abilities. I have not had a paranormal event that I recall. I get hunches from time to time that prove to be good choices. I credit these to family members from other side. I have made some great choices in purchased cars. I credit my big brother who still looks after me (from the other side). I have also had very good luck at the locations where my vehicles have broken down. I tend to drive cars for many years. Again, I say thanks to my deceased brother.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Nope. I don't have any gifted abilities. I have not had a paranormal event that I recall. I get hunches from time to time that prove to be good choices. I credit these to family members from other side. I have made some great choices in purchased cars. I credit my big brother who still looks after me (from the other side). I have also had very good luck at the locations where my vehicles have broken down. I tend to drive cars for many years. Again, I say thanks to my deceased brother.
So every encounter or intervention’s been good? Always good to know that family is always looking out for you.

Reactions: Lynne