Alternative Energy News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Lebrun

Reaction score
Art,

First of all, Thanks for the awesome shows! It's about time these topics hit a mainstream broadcast like XM radio. Thanks to Indie radio for hosting Art's show as well.

I believe there are other lifeforms in our universe that have and are visiting our blue planet. I've witnessed a ETV as well as an ARV in my travels through the west. Also, evidence shows that we as a human race are increasing the rate that we pull the trigger on the weapon of our own extinction. I think there is a majority of humans on the planet who would try and stop this inevitable destruction if they had a means too. But with the overwhelming suppression through economic engineering and the transfer of power to the few, it has become a hopeless fight.

A few things that prevent the human population as a whole from breaking the bonds of our taskmasters who do not deserve the name "Elite" include, fear of reciprocity, financial enslavement, disorganization, the breakdown of the pillars of society, and dumbing down of our species through materialistic pleasures and programming.

Now if we truly wish to upset he scale and take back our planet; I believe we need to take a hard look at what has given these so called elite their unstoppable power. The answer is in the question. Energy plays a role in every aspect of commerce and drives the world economy. The elite of the world have achieved their positions by monopolizing energy! So strategically speaking, what would be the best course of action?

Energy!

The fate of our planet lies in the hands of a few scientists and researchers who aren't entangled in the box we call mainstream science. I'm a big proponent of the scientific method and respect the accepted theories. But it is as equally important to me to distinguish between theory and beliefs. A theory is just that.....it's like a result that is innocent of being incorrect until proven guilty. So investigating new theories can be as important as using the accepted ones.

Luckily there are an increasing number of groups out their that are attempting to organize energy movements. A few of these include the "Breakthrough Energy Movement" (Holland), the "New Energy Movement" (US) and various others who are growing rapidly. One thing I've learned is that people are gradually becoming aware of the situation and are increasingly concerned. I mean why wouldn't they be? They are feeling the oppression in their very own wallets.

I've been lucky to have met members of the various energy movements as well as distinguished members of science who work tirelessly for a solution. We are realizing that we are fighting the same fight and are working together more and more. I created a website at the beginning of this year, http://www.revolution-green.com, that focuses on spreading the awareness and progress in alternative energy. We need to rally the troops and work at this together. It's only then that we will win the fight for our own survival. I'm actually optimistic on the outcome.

Anyway, sorry for being long winded. Again, great show! I'm willing to assist in the energy topic and hope you entertain discussion on this in your broadcasts.

Ken

Great post Ken. I am always concerned that when someone does get close to a source of energy that they are bought out, or even worse, taken out. I hope Art does do some shows on this topic too.

Status
Not open for further replies.